Chiefs Bills

Buffalo won earlier because of 4 turnovers and a bullshit roughing penalty.  

Allen is good, and he will probably get a ring eventually.  Not this year.

Pat will single handedly get us to LVI, if he has to, to prove to all that LV was a perfect storm against him.  It ain’t happening again.

Bills 30

Chiefs 41

The Kansas City Chiefs were back at practice for another round on Thursday as they prepare to host the visiting Buffalo Bills on Sunday night in the Divisional Round of the NFL playoffs. Unfortunately, they are still without a couple of key players to injuries as they hope to rest and recover in time for the game.

Both cornerback Rashad Fenton and running back Darrel Williams were missing from practice for a second straight day on Thursday, creating some very real concerns about the availability of both heading into the weekend.

1 minute ago, robgar said:

you have doubts?

I do a little, because it's hard for me to separate my feelings and being objective. My gut is the Chiefs will win this game, but in the past they have done things that surprise or upset me. You just don't know how prepared they're going to be. The stuff that happened on the regular season concerns me as well, and I suspect that's some of the reasoning people are using for their picks.

1 minute ago, robgar said:

Let me try to explain this to you.. We beat Buffalo like the step child it is. 

You've been right before.

9 hours ago, SEMO said:

Buffalo won earlier because of 4 turnovers and a bullshit roughing penalty.  

Allen is good, and he will probably get a ring eventually.  Not this year.

Pat will single handedly get us to LVI, if he has to, to prove to all that LV was a perfect storm against him.  It ain’t happening again.

Bills 30

Chiefs 41

323a56.jpg