Chiefs Bills

2 hours ago, Mr Ev said:

Mahomes and this team overall have come a long way since the game earlier this season.  I agree, I think they caught the Chiefs at the perfect time.  People seem to forget the Chiefs played one, if not, the most difficult schedules this season.  All while learning and adjusting to the cover two and taking what the defense gave you.  I’m sure there were other things too but I’m not a football scheme guru.  I’m super nervous and didn’t sleep well last night.  The table is setting up nicely for the Chiefs and we need to take our seat where we belong.

Don't be losing sleep over it man.  It's a game.  

OK, so I watched the 4th quarter and overtime replay again (for the 4th time but first time since yesterday)

Does anyone know why Jones was on the bench on Buffalo's last TD drive? 

Seems to me he's a guy who needs to be in at that critical juncture.  Was he gassed? 

1 hour ago, mex said:

OK, so I watched the 4th quarter and overtime replay again (for the 4th time but first time since yesterday)

Does anyone know why Jones was on the bench on Buffalo's last TD drive? 

Seems to me he's a guy who needs to be in at that critical juncture.  Was he gassed? 

I'm guessing he was. I remember one play were he was chasing Allen all by himself, and couldn't catch or get ahold of him. That had to wear a guy his size out. 

3 hours ago, qnet said:

I'm guessing he was. I remember one play were he was chasing Allen all by himself, and couldn't catch or get ahold of him. That had to wear a guy his size out. 

Yep, the coaches like to keep some players fresh for the last part of the game but this was a really wild one so I guess the rotation was somewhat out of their control leading to a few players being exhausted. I like the fact that we have a decent rotation that can handle most offenses but Bills were on fire late in the game. 

11 hours ago, qnet said:

i think that was the 2 pt conversion play, saw CJ chasing Allen and then he just looked like he said fuck it, i ain't catching him.

8 minutes ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

Seriously?  CJ chasing Allen, already behind him, unless he likes stops to walk, CJ aint catching him, lol!  

yes seriously..what if Allen then fumbles and CJ  and or Clark  or both are standing around with their hands on their hips  when they could of had a chance to recover said fumble. You play until the whistle blows.. surely you have heard that before.

14 hours ago, sith13 said:

Yep, the coaches like to keep some players fresh for the last part of the game but this was a really wild one so I guess the rotation was somewhat out of their control leading to a few players being exhausted. I like the fact that we have a decent rotation that can handle most offenses but Bills were on fire late in the game. 

Ingram took him self out before the last play that Bills completed for a TD. Could not go one more play with the season on the line? One play?

7 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Ingram took him self out before the last play that Bills completed for a TD. Could not go one more play with the season on the line? One play?

Yeah defense had a losing mentality this game. I really think not having HB really dampened their spirits.  He’s their leader 

3 hours ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

Seriously?  CJ chasing Allen, already behind him, unless he likes stops to walk, CJ aint catching him, lol!  

CJ is 310+ Allen is 240... nobody thinks he should catch him... just don't give up

Now clark... at 255... he should have done way better

3 hours ago, oldtimer said:

yes seriously..what if Allen then fumbles and CJ  and or Clark  or both are standing around with their hands on their hips  when they could of had a chance to recover said fumble. You play until the whistle blows.. surely you have heard that before.

yes yes and yes

you make MILLIONS

it's the playoffs