Tamarick Vanover sentenced for Fraud

2 minutes ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

Something about a drug deal, or running drugs or something. Can’t remember who else was involved but it could have been either or both of them. 

I got it to give it up to  TV tho.. never have I seen a faster guy look  like he was running soo slow. Musta been his long stride.

9 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

I got it to give it up to  TV tho.. never have I seen a faster guy look  like he was running soo slow. Musta been his long stride.

Loads of talent. Would have been a great receiver if he ever learned what a route was. I’ll never forget his OT punt return TD to beat the Chargers. I think it was the Chargers. 

1 minute ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

Loads of talent. Would have been a great receiver if he ever learned what a route was. I’ll never forget his OT punt return TD to beat the Chargers. I think it was the Chargers. 

it was a night game because I as working grave yard and pulling into work at that moment..yea cant remember who it was against but  it was awesome to listen to

38 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

it was a night game because I as working grave yard and pulling into work at that moment..yea cant remember who it was against but  it was awesome to listen to

Long story, but what the heck.

I was in Ukraine for a few weeks. I set the vcr to record the chiefs games while I was gone. 

On the way home, in the Kiev airport, another American and I struck a conversation. Then, his dad walks up wearing a chiefs cap. They were from KC and the dad was a season ticket holder. As soon as I told them I was a fan, and before I could stop him, dad tells me all about the game and how TV won it in OT. Somehow he kept up with it while over there. 

I was looking forward to watching it NOT knowing the outcome, but I just happened to run into the ONLY CHIEFS FAN IN FREAKING UKRAINE and he spilled the beans. Made the dramatic ending anticlimactic. 

52 minutes ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

Was definitely the Chargers. MNF or SNF... can't remember which.