Saturday games

8 minutes ago, mex said:

hope hope hope

We can beat either team, but I really want the bengals. We owe them some get back for that embarrassing display by the officials.  Even with chase having the game of his life, we win that game if not for poor officiating. 

22 minutes ago, moons314 said:

We can beat either team, but I really want the bengals. We owe them some get back for that embarrassing display by the officials.  Even with chase having the game of his life, we win that game if not for poor officiating. 

Me too. Of course today their receivers can't hold on to shit

16 minutes ago, mex said:

nobody's looking past the bills

The Bills, just like Cincinnati and the titans , won’t beat the chiefs if the chiefs don’t beat themselves.  The chiefs are the best team in the afc by a decent margin when they’re not shooting themselves in the foot.  The success or lack thereof has more to do with the chiefs than any opponent. 

5 minutes ago, moons314 said:

The Bills, just like Cincinnati and the titans , won’t beat the chiefs if the chiefs don’t beat themselves.  The chiefs are the best team in the afc by a decent margin when they’re not shooting themselves in the foot.  The success or lack thereof has more to do with the chiefs than any opponent. 

If the Chiefs are firing on all cylinders no team in the NFL can beat them with their best game. 

Titans down 10. Offensively that team just isn’t ready for the big games. Vrable is playing 1980s-early 90s style football in a league that’s evolved beyond that.  As long as their offense relies on Henry so heavily to make up for what they don’t have at qb, they’ll continue to be in that second tier.  They remind me of what we went through in the early to mid 90s. 

1 minute ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

If the Chiefs are firing on all cylinders no team in the NFL can beat them with their best game. 

Completely agreed.  I do think the 3 top nfc teams are all better than Cincinnati, buffalo and Tennessee 

2 minutes ago, moons314 said:

That int call looks to be a turning point.  Personally, I think it should’ve been incomplete, but after all the favorable bs the bengals have gotten in recent weeks, part of me thinks they deserve it. 

Yeah, that was a tough call. I thought it was a INT until Steratore explained it out. Titans are starting to roll now.

10 minutes ago, moons314 said:

That int call looks to be a turning point.  Personally, I think it should’ve been incomplete, but after all the favorable bs the bengals have gotten in recent weeks, part of me thinks they deserve it. 

I feel like Cincinnati has gotten away with a few false starts again on this drive (even though I am rooting for them to win).

1 hour ago, moons314 said:

Titans down 10. Offensively that team just isn’t ready for the big games. Vrable is playing 1980s-early 90s style football in a league that’s evolved beyond that.  As long as their offense relies on Henry so heavily to make up for what they don’t have at qb, they’ll continue to be in that second tier.  They remind me of what we went through in the early to mid 90s. 

This post proved to be so correct. They played it too close, and the mistakes hurt them