Saturday games

1 hour ago, Thegoatee said:

Vrabel should have kicked an extra point. Vrabel shouldn’t have tried a fancy Tannehill run and a stupid 4th down and 2 instead of a field goal. Vrabel wasted clock and was super passive on the final drive. Analytics is BS. Throw the algorithm away and take points.

This

Never go for two unless you actually need two

the secret is understanding where we where, who was playing.. and where we are now, and whos gonna play. 

since we lost to buffalo half the defense has changed, The Oline is playing together, and if they wanna just drop back and cover.. there gonna have to deal with.. a myriad of pass in the flat catching running backs, and draws, and pitches.... behind a not o.k., not good, not great, but behind a stellar run blocking line. Thats gonna result in a lot of yards. The only thing Buffalo gets to decide tomorrow is how they get beaten. 

7 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Tyreek should return kicks tomorrow 

Meh. We’re seriously good offensively. I don’t see the risk/reward being worth it.  All I want to see from our return game is no fumbles and don’t run the wrong way.  Just roll with Hardman on returns, maybe he outruns someone. 

40 minutes ago, robgar said:

the secret is understanding where we where, who was playing.. and where we are now, and whos gonna play. 

since we lost to buffalo half the defense has changed, The Oline is playing together, and if they wanna just drop back and cover.. there gonna have to deal with.. a myriad of pass in the flat catching running backs, and draws, and pitches.... behind a not o.k., not good, not great, but behind a stellar run blocking line. Thats gonna result in a lot of yards. The only thing Buffalo gets to decide tomorrow is how they get beaten. 

I like your reasoning. 

33 minutes ago, moons314 said:

Meh. We’re seriously good offensively. I don’t see the risk/reward being worth it.  All I want to see from our return game is no fumbles and don’t run the wrong way.  Just roll with Hardman on returns, maybe he outruns someone. 

Special teams tds carry major momentum and are back breaking