Saturday games

34 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Special teams tds carry major momentum and are back breaking 

I don’t disagree, but when you have an offense as good as the chiefs do, I’d prefer the focus be there.  It’s different when you have a so-so offense and you’re trying to find a spark.  

2 minutes ago, qnet said:

I wouldn't say he's overrated, but he hasn't looked right in the playoffs these last few seasons IMO. 

Last few seasons?  Green Bay ain't looked good in the playoffs in 11 years.  They haven't done him any favors with their shitty team building either.  Rodgers is the only reason they don't suck.

13 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

No One GIF by I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia

Rodgers is Dan Marino with a ring. For someone who is supposed to be one of the greatest ever when the NFC had far weaker teams than the AFC, he has one appearance in the most important game. Eli Manning has more playoff clutch play than Rodgers.

3 minutes ago, Mr Ev said:

If he wasn’t qb 1 I would consider him a cancer to the locker with all his bullshit drama he continuously makes.  

To be fair, I think the only drama is with the fans and press.  Don't think the drama affects the team.  Or at least not like their shitty drafting does .

to be fair.gif

3 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

Rodgers is Dan Marino with a ring. For someone who is supposed to be one of the greatest ever when the NFC had far weaker teams than the AFC, he has one appearance in the most important game. Eli Manning has more playoff clutch play than Rodgers.

Eli had a better team.  And better coaches.  And a much better defense.

35 minutes ago, xen said:

To be fair, I think the only drama is with the fans and press.  Don't think the drama affects the team.  Or at least not like their shitty drafting does .

to be fair.gif

Also, to be fair, he likes to troll.  So there’s that.

2 hours ago, xen said:

Last few seasons?  Green Bay ain't looked good in the playoffs in 11 years.  They haven't done him any favors with their shitty team building either.  Rodgers is the only reason they don't suck.

I agree with that. I guess I'm spoiled by watching Mahomes. The sports media compares Mahomes to Rodgers and I always expect more when I've seen him in the playoffs the last couple of seasons with LaFleur as coach. 

Rodgers is one of the most talented QBs in the NFL but he's just not as clutch as some other guys when it matters. I'n pretty sure we would have lost easily against the Packers if he played but also if we faced them now I'm pretty sure we would win rather easily. Sometimes I think he just gives up on the team.

37 minutes ago, dhitter said:

Two years ago the Chiefs went through the AFC playoffs on a revenge tour. Beat Buffalo and Cincinnati and it will be a repeat of sorts. My only worry about the Chiefs is pressuring and containing Allen. That's a big one.

There's a blueprint already out there this year.  Pressure up the middle + blitz + have your ends run contain.  His efficiency greatly reduces vs the blitz and if your ends can effectively contain he can't get free on those outside scrambles.  That won't work against a guy like Pat cause he eats the blitz but Allen seems to have issues with it.

39 minutes ago, xen said:

There's a blueprint already out there this year.  Pressure up the middle + blitz + have your ends run contain.  His efficiency greatly reduces vs the blitz and if your ends can effectively contain he can't get free on those outside scrambles.  That won't work against a guy like Pat cause he eats the blitz but Allen seems to have issues with it.

Chiefs pass rush has been inconsistent this year. One more reason for me to worry.🙄

4 hours ago, sith13 said:

Rodgers is one of the most talented QBs in the NFL but he's just not as clutch as some other guys when it matters. I'n pretty sure we would have lost easily against the Packers if he played but also if we faced them now I'm pretty sure we would win rather easily. Sometimes I think he just gives up on the team.

He’s drama plain and simple.  People chalk it up to media and people being too opinionated but the fact is Rogers likes to troll.  Whether it’s threatening to retire or be traded or his immunized comment that he knew would start drama.  Bradshaw said it best yesterday, nobody cares about how many tds you throw after a certain point.  Winning championships matters.  

Edited by Mr Ev

10 hours ago, Thegoatee said:

Aaron Rodgers is overrated.

He's a top-tier QB... and has been for a while... even with the young guys coming in like Patrick, Burrow, and Allen he's still probably top 5. 

He can't do much if his STs give up a blocked FG resulting in 3 and a blocked punt resulting in 7. Takes an entire team to win games... not just a great QB... look at our first 5 games this year

Considering how his team was treating him this last off-season, it's obvious he did his best for fans and teammates.

1 minute ago, mex said:

He's a top-tier QB... and has been for a while... even with the young guys coming in like Patrick, Burrow, and Allen he's still probably top 5. 

He can't do much if his STs give up a blocked FG resulting in 3 and a blocked punt resulting in 7. Takes an entire team to win games... not just a great QB... look at our first 5 games this year

Considering how his team was treating him this last off-season, it's obvious he did his best for fans and teammates.

https://www.audacy.com/sports/nfl/aaron-rodgers-crushed-by-social-media-after-packers-loss

😂😂😂😂