Saturday games

Just now, mex said:

well that settles it... all those monday morning armchair QBs lighting up social media... they gotta be right

It’s funny man.  Whether or not you agree with Rogers political stance it’s hilarious ans he deserves all the credit for his achievements and ridicule he brings on himself.  It’s not like he should act surprised media and people will act like that.

13 minutes ago, Mr Ev said:

Bradshaw said it best yesterday, nobody cares about how many tds you throw after a certain point.  Winning championships matters.  

says a barely-above mediocre QB who was blessed with one of the best and most enduring defenses in NFL history, and a Gift from God miracle vs Oak

3 minutes ago, mex said:

says a barely-above mediocre QB who was blessed with one of the best and most enduring defenses in NFL history, and a Gift from God miracle vs Oak

Yeah but he’s giving all his money away. 😉

I’m not here to fight you.  

6 minutes ago, Mr Ev said:

It’s funny man.  Whether or not you agree with Rogers political stance it’s hilarious ans he deserves all the credit for his achievements and ridicule he brings on himself.  It’s not like he should act surprised media and people will act like that.

I get that

I'm no GB fan... could care less honestly... but far as I've seen, all he's ever done is keep GB in the thick of it despite years of shitty front office moves

yeah, championships ultimately determine QB greatness

but that lone factor is bullshit as far as I'm concerned... there are too many other pieces that must be in place for a great QB to win the big one... look at us last year... we had the best QB in the league, trying his best to carry the team even though he was getting crushed

pieces just weren't there

5 minutes ago, mex said:

having a difference of opinion and backing it up isn't fighting 

Yep.  I’ll just say I will leave the discussions or debates regarding things of this nature to others.  New year, less stress, and if I’m being honest, I am terrible at it.

3 hours ago, dhitter said:

Two years ago the Chiefs went through the AFC playoffs on a revenge tour. Beat Buffalo and Cincinnati and it will be a repeat of sorts. My only worry about the Chiefs is pressuring and containing Allen. That's a big one.

After last year's AFCCG, the Bills are also seeking revenge.  It works both ways. 

10 minutes ago, jetlord said:

After last year's AFCCG, the Bills are also seeking revenge.  It works both ways. 

This is the Game of the Weekend, I just hope it lives up to the Hype, but if it is a blowout in favor of KC then i will not mind at all. glad we don't have the pressure of being a #1 seed (it worked out so well for GB and Tenn)

Bills and Ravens know perfectly well that this time of the year is the only thing that counts. Bills basically built the team to face us and showed how much they are obsessed with the Chiefs earlier in the season. I don't see this one being any easier just because they have some media love, they'll be just as focused and even if we don't screw ourselves up with penalties and turnovers it'll still be a tough one. 

5 hours ago, oldtimer said:

if I learned anything from yesterday is that 3 INTs> than 8 sacks, defense wins championships and HFA is over rated.

The GB game was a weather influenced shit show. Field conditions were terrible.  I know people like to go with “packers play in it so they’re used to it” but bad footing favors no one.  

Titans just aren’t that good, a mirror image of the chiefs of the 90s.  Would you have said hfa was overrated in the 90s bc we didn’t have good enough qb play to win?  

Hfa absolutely matters.  Noise, comfort, no travel, it’s a big benefit, but it’s only one of many factors that influence a game.