Divisional game thread

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

Great win.   Allen played against Swiss cheese and Mahomes actually had to play against a legit D.   Mahomes still found a way to win.    

All the haters and doubters can suck it!

That’s our qb!  

I stand by my comments about burning the defense to the ground in the off-season.  

2 minutes ago, xen said:

Buffalo is a great team and the 2nd best team in the AFC and just spent several years specifically building to beat us.

Some of y'all predictably need to get ahold of yourselves.

I was nervous but wasn't haven't a heart attack over it. I figured, oh well, they played a good game. Amazing, and I think this took some people by surprise. 

6 minutes ago, moons314 said:

That’s our qb!  

I stand by my comments about burning the defense to the ground in the off-season.  

The defense is fine. Losing HB was a bigger deal than many thought. And Buffalo is crazy good.  A few new players and the D could be epic. 

1 minute ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

The defense is fine. Losing HB was a bigger deal than many thought. And Buffalo is crazy good.  A few new players and the D could be epic. 

Our corner situation is suboptimal.  Hitchens is terrible and slow.  Matthieu and Clark aren’t worth the money.  Now is the time to get right over there.  Now meaning after the season of course.