Divisional game thread

8 minutes ago, qnet said:

I was nervous but wasn't haven't a heart attack over it. I figured, oh well, they played a good game. Amazing, and I think this took some people by surprise. 

Well shit I was having a heart attack.  Nothing wrong with that.  That was some crazy shit.  

FB_IMG_1642993380439.jpg

2 minutes ago, moons314 said:

Our corner situation is suboptimal.  Hitchens is terrible and slow.  Matthieu and Clark aren’t worth the money.  Now is the time to get right over there.  Now meaning after the season of course. 

Burn it down and continue building are 2 vastly different things 

9 minutes ago, xen said:

Burn it down and continue building are 2 vastly different things 

Sneed is a stud. Fenton a bigger loss than people think. 
ward hasn’t looked good for 3-4 weeks.

we are back to Dan and Ben. It’s an easy fix 

1 minute ago, moons314 said:

I’m so over analytics.  I was mildly interested when they first got into baseball , but once they hit football , I’d had enough. 

Analytics is just a tool.  But it can help lead you down the right path and make better decisions.  It doesn't mean it is always right in a particular situation and doesn't claim to be.

10 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

Analytics for the loss. STAT THAT

How so.  It didn't say 100% chance.  Hell I would have thought we had about a 1% chance of winning at that point.  If an improbable thing happens it still was improbable before it happened.

4 minutes ago, robgar said:

didnt see anybody giving hardman credit for that huge catch and run.. what you guys got against the guy. 

I like Mecole for how they use him.  I was so into the game it was hard to type on every play. 

5 minutes ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

ESPN Stats & Info@ESPNStatsInfo

With 0:13 left and up 36-33, the Bills had a 91% chance to win according to ESPN's win probability. You know the rest. https://t.co/v29uxYdpPS

According to ESPN we were 91.5% favourites after we went up 33 29 in the fourth quarter.  Had we lost, it would have been the third playoff game Reid lost while being over 90% to win at some point in the game.  We were up to 97.9 vs the Titans and I think even higher for the Colts.

1 minute ago, xen said:

How so.  It didn't say 100% chance.  Hell I would have thought we had about a 1% chance of winning at that point.  If an improbable thing happens it still was improbable before it happened.

I am more just commenting on these bogus algorithms all over the place. We should be glad analytics lost.

2 minutes ago, xen said:

Yeah, I would have given us about a 0.0005% chance at that point. 

I mean, 13 seconds. Geesh. Game's over.

1 minute ago, Thegoatee said:

I am more just commenting on these bogus algorithms all over the place. We should be glad analytics lost.

How are they bogus?  It's just telling you based on aggregated data what has happened in the past.  It's not nostradamus, it's math.