Divisional game thread

This game went about how everyone thought. I was hoping it didn't but it did.

Mahomes has advanced even more this year. The two deep stuff they threw at him was a blessing in disguise. For some reason, even at 13 seconds I  had a feeling they had a chance. 

45 minutes ago, moons314 said:

Our corner situation is suboptimal.  Hitchens is terrible and slow.  Matthieu and Clark aren’t worth the money.  Now is the time to get right over there.  Now meaning after the season of course. 

Hitchens looked so slow in the 1st quarter, i was already screaming at the TV....please let him go in the offseason

First game in playoff history between 2 QBs coming off 5 TD playoff games.  Bills played a damn near perfect game against a good D run by Belichick last week.  Allen has been playing as well as any QB I've watched.  You'll forgive me if I'm not that down on a defense that did just enough.  Sure we got a bit lucky at the end.  We also left 4 easy points on the board just in kicks.  You need a little luck if you're gonna win a superbowl.

13 minutes ago, xen said:

First game in playoff history between 2 QBs coming off 5 TD playoff games.  Bills played a damn near perfect game against a good D run by Belichick last week.  Allen has been playing as well as any QB I've watched.  You'll forgive me if I'm not that down on a defense that did just enough.  Sure we got a bit lucky at the end.  We also left 4 easy points on the board just in kicks.  You need a little luck if you're gonna win a superbowl.

Both defenses must have been gassed in the fourth quarter.  But serious mistakes were made on both sides and losing HB was near fatal, especially with Fenton out.  Huges, Baker, and Sorenson aren't going to strike fear in a QB like Allen. 

2 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Both defenses must have been gassed in the fourth quarter.  But serious mistakes were made on both sides and losing HB was near fatal, especially with Fenton out.  Huges, Baker, and Sorenson aren't going to strike fear in a QB like Allen. 

I just don’t get why Spags takes out Bolton or Gay for Ben F-ing Nieman…. Literally, every damn defensive series at the end of the 4th quarter.

You cannot tell me Nieman is better in coverage than Gay…. Even Bolton.

3 minutes ago, mex said:

Didn't realize that... holy crap that was dumb

Patrick was playing his best game of the season

And I'm one of Andy's biggest defenders when it comes to these seemingly dumb plays...

14 minutes ago, Obi Won Mahome said:

I just don’t get why Spags takes out Bolton or Gay for Ben F-ing Nieman…. Literally, every damn defensive series at the end of the 4th quarter.

He’s not. And anyone that tells you he is better is not telling you the truth and giving you the company line. Including Spags

34 minutes ago, Obi Won Mahome said:

It’s a joke. It has to stop 

20 minutes ago, Palangi said:

He’s not. And anyone that tells you he is better is not telling you the truth and giving you the company line. Including Spags

Bolton and gay can’t come off anymore. And Fenton has to get back on the field. I’d rather see baker than Hughes. That guy is toast