Divisional game thread

4 hours ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

Yeah, I’ve been pretty worthless at my job so far this morning. If I had any integrity I would give my boss their money back. 

My boss is me, and he's an asshole.... so fuck it. I've been online all morning watching video.

2 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

Get caught up in the last :13 and OT and rightfully so but that TD by Tyreek was only possible because of his speed. I have doubts any other player in the NFL makes that play. 

If he doesn't stumble on the punt return, he scores. I wish he'd quit taunting tho... last year the Bucs used that as motivation

18 minutes ago, mex said:

If he doesn't stumble on the punt return, he scores. I wish he'd quit taunting tho... last year the Bucs used that as motivation

If the officials were so inclined they could have thrown a flag for that. I hope someone sits him down and makes sure it doesn’t happen again. 

Speaking of the Chiefs shooting themselves in the foot yesterday and still beating a very good team... 

That sack and strip that Ingram had in the first Q, that Clark (fuckin' Clark) ended up kicking right back into Allen's hands as he was falling to the ground... 

That would have given us the ball on the Buffalo 46... instead their punter puts it down on the fucking KC 1.

We would have for sure gotten three out of that had that ball not LUCKED back into Allen's hands.

I rewatched today also. The Chiefs were leading most of that game, and was at a point of really pulling ahead until the blown up trick play happened. The defense got more pressure on Allen than the Bills did on Mahomes. Allen is just a stud and got away from it. 

They pointed out on RGR how the Chiefs made Buffalo punt 4 times vs. 2 for them. The defense played better than I thought given who they were going against. It's easier to see things clearer vs. watching live when emotions are involved. 

14 hours ago, artsy said:

I could agree with your DT proposition if Khalen Saunders can come back and STAY HEALTHY. Otherwise, we really do need an inside presence that hold up in the middle mainly against the run. Nnadi is good for about a quarter and a half, and Reed/Wharton/Jones have not been consistent against the run.

We could use a solid "BIG BODY" in the middle, but not more than a DE, WR, Safety and CB.

For whatever reason we have been much better at finding those in FA as opposed to drafting them. I agree we need a big consistent guy against the run.