Divisional game thread

2 minutes ago, moons314 said:

Special teams a big negative in the first half. 

Cost us that one possession.  If we aren’t pinned back there we probably score or burn some time and they never get the ball after we score.   It’s the little things.  

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

If we lose this game we can look no further than Spags allowing them to get their mojo back because of his stubbornness and stupidity on that last Buffalo drive.   Trotting Nieman and Sorensen out there should be a fireable offense.  

Man, I get those two are easy to hate on, but what I saw, they were hardly the reason that drive turned out the way it did.  Both guys were nonfactors on that drive.  Sneed taking out Hughes was a back breaker. 

2 minutes ago, moons314 said:

Man, I get those two are easy to hate on, but what I saw, they were hardly the reason that drive turned out the way it did.  Both guys were nonfactors on that drive.  Sneed taking out Hughes was a back breaker. 

Sneeds play did hurt but Hughes wasn’t stopping that pass.   I believe Sorensen has a little value but Nieman can’t make a play period.   It would be better for Hitchens to be in there.   He can apply pressure, he can’t fill gaps, and he can’t make a play or even a solo tackle.   It’s playing 11 v 9.5.   Be aggressive it’s your best defensive unit.   That unit is our weakest.   If you gonna lose, the lose with your best unit on the field.   

4 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Sneeds play did hurt but Hughes wasn’t stopping that pass.   I believe Sorensen has a little value but Nieman can’t make a play period.   It would be better for Hitchens to be in there.   He can apply pressure, he can’t fill gaps, and he can’t make a play or even a solo tackle.   It’s playing 11 v 9.5.   Be aggressive it’s your best defensive unit.   That unit is our weakest.   If you gonna lose, the lose with your best unit on the field.   

Why not just keep Gay & Bolton in there?  Or at the very least Sorenson & Bolton/Gay (if you are insistent on having Sorenson as your dime LB).

Sheesh.  Wylie’s hold had nothing to do with the play.   Let your dude go!  Why does it seem like when we have pressure drives we get behind the sticks once snd we fall apart.   Our wrs aren’t great at finding open spots on coverage on broken plays.   Hardman ran straight away which is a horrible angle for Mahomes to find him.   The other guys just stop and stand still.

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

Sheesh.  Wylie’s hold had nothing to do with the play.   Let your dude go!  Why does it seem like when we have pressure drives we get behind the sticks once snd we fall apart.   Our wrs aren’t great at finding open spots on coverage on broken plays.   Hardman ran straight away which is a horrible angle for Mahomes to find him.   The other guys just stop and stand still.

Yea, the wrs aren't getting much separation at all tonight..