The Grim Reaper

Just now, Fmbl2187 said:

According to Adam Sheftner, when Mahomes was ready to go out with 13 seconds left on the clock, Andy Reid told him, "when things are most grim, be the grim reaper."  It was on twitter, but I believe it is a true story.  Maybe the most macho things anyone has ever said.

they actually asked Patrick that in the press conference and he smiled...awesome if it is true

33 minutes ago, Fmbl2187 said:

According to Adam Sheftner, when Mahomes was ready to go out with 13 seconds left on the clock, Andy Reid told him, "when things are the most grim, be the grim reaper."  It was on twitter, but I believe it is a true story.  Maybe the most macho thing anyone has ever said.

Andy said so in the post game conference

I don't think Andy's Grim Reaper remark was stated on the field during the game. I think it was prompted by the reporter's use of the word, "grim," during the presser and Andy simply alluded to the Grim Reaper because of that.    

But of course it hit social media and instantly became urban legend. And now everyone believes this bullshit.    

I think it's kind of a sucky nickname. I hope it doesn't stick.    

54 minutes ago, FurpJ said:

I don't think Andy's Grim Reaper remark was stated on the field during the game. I think it was prompted by the reporter's use of the word, "grim," during the presser and Andy simply alluded to the Grim Reaper because of that.    

But of course it hit social media and instantly became urban legend. And now everyone believes this bullshit.    

Shit man your avatar would tell me it’s right up your alley

1 hour ago, FurpJ said:

He said it on the field to pat. Then he said it again in the presser

2 hours ago, Calichief said:

He said it on the field to pat. Then he said it again in the presser

I think it would be an unbelievable coincidence that Adam Teicher would ask Andy about what he said to Pat and used the word "grim" in describing the situation. That would mean someone would have described it the same way on the sidelines which I doubt they would have. I think Andy was just rolling with question and having some fun. 

4 hours ago, FurpJ said:

How about "the happy, enthusiastic, charismatic, amazing, and everyone likes reaper?"  It has a sort of ring to it, right?

Really, he smiles and makes everyone feel great while he eats their liver with a little chianti,