The Grim Reaper

8 hours ago, dhitter said:

I think it would be an unbelievable coincidence that Adam Teicher would ask Andy about what he said to Pat and used the word "grim" in describing the situation. That would mean someone would have described it the same way on the sidelines which I doubt they would have. I think Andy was just rolling with question and having some fun. 

Exactly.

7 hours ago, oldtimer said:

to use an old line from  "The Man who shot Liberty Valance" when the legend becomes fact...print the legend. I hate to  pee in Furp's  cheerios..nah no I dont  but it's legend now regardless.

That's okay. I don't eat Cheerios.

But, yes, when they make the movie of Patrick's NFL career Andy will say that on the sidelines.

I read that Mahomes was watching the Brady series and watching film on  Brady. Looks to me like he is more like Brady. Getting the ball out fast and taking less risks. He seems to take the play that gets him the first down vs the big play that may work but is a lower percentage of success. Especially on third down.

9 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

I read that Mahomes was watching the Brady series and watching film on  Brady. Looks to me like he is more like Brady. Getting the ball out fast and taking less risks. He seems to take the play that gets him the first down vs the big play that may work but is a lower percentage of success. Especially on third down.

I think that has been the focus all season it just took him a bit to get with the program. It certainly will prolong his career.

• 2 weeks later...

23 minutes ago, DefensiveMan said:

Maybe a break from the SB will help these cats. Sometimes ya just gotta take a step back...

I agree with that. I would have loved for them to make it again, but at times they just looked wore out. My only concern is how long Kelce will play. Mahomes has a great chemistry with him. Veach has his work cut out for him building this thing back up. 

On 2/3/2022 at 10:57 PM, qnet said:

I agree with that. I would have loved for them to make it again, but at times they just looked wore out. My only concern is how long Kelce will play. Mahomes has a great chemistry with him. Veach has his work cut out for him building this thing back up. 

True. The other thing is injuries right? I mean how many more seasons will you have a fully healthy Kelce or Hill.

1 hour ago, DefensiveMan said:

True. The other thing is injuries right? I mean how many more seasons will you have a fully healthy Kelce or Hill.

Hill is a beast and a great WR but I think Kelce is the indispensable one and the clock is ticking on him already. We may need to invest quite a bit rather soon to find a replacement we can groom.