Chiefs are the Villains now?

Another year, yet another home AFC Championship game, beating another contender. Now they stand in the way of a fresh-faced Bengals team. a lot of media types were dancing on the Chiefs grave back in October. Are the Chiefs now a victim of their own success? Are we now hated and despised? 

3 hours ago, KC Warpaint said:

Another year, yet another home AFC Championship game, beating another contender. Now they stand in the way of a fresh-faced Bengals team. a lot of media types were dancing on the Chiefs grave back in October. Are the Chiefs now a victim of their own success? Are we now hated and despised? 

Hard to hate on Mahomes, but everyone likes to knock the king off his throne.  The Bills board has more hate for their #1 defense than for Mahomes so far.  When they meet next season, I'm sure the knives will come out. 

Just now, jetlord said:

Hard to hate on Mahomes, but everyone likes to knock the king off his throne.  The Bills board has more hate for their #1 defense than for Mahomes so far.  When they meet next season, I'm sure the knives will come out. 

yep, went on one board and some fans are demanding McDermott be fired because he has taken the bills as far as he can, or they want Frazier sacrificed.

59 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

yep, went on one board and some fans are demanding McDermott be fired because he has taken the bills as far as he can, or they want Frazier sacrificed.

In their defense, Nathan Peterman being trotted out is a fireable offense. I hope we never lose to McDermott when it matters. His judgment is suspect.

1 hour ago, Thegoatee said:

If KC makes the Super Bowl, let alone wins it, we start to enter dynasty talks. People love or hate domination. We are the light or dark. At least after years of QB malaise, we have something truly special to watch every week.

I've never been a fan of the word dynasty at this point. Too many things can happen. I'm not sure when I will feel good about the word dynasty. Do we need Mahomes to have 4 , 5 , 6 Superbowl wins? ...Im not sure. 

On to the Bengals. Lets clean the BBQ grills with them. 

8 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Allen doesn't seem bent on the OT rules

No easy answer. So if Buff got the ball & scored whats next? Then KC wins it , because they won the toss,  drives kicks a field goal. There is no fair in sports. Bottom line. Teams should avoid OT like the plague.  If the Bills D got a stop all they needed was a field goal. Thats not fair either. 

If this was a defensive battle , snow game, would a team want the ball first or prefer to get a stop and only need a field goal?

THE STORY OF THIS GAME WAS 13 SECONDS