13 minutes ago, xen said:

I was at that Texans comeback so I'll say that was the most fun.  This is best QB duel I've ever seen.  How bout that.

I'd go with that one.  Best game?  No, not with the defensive lapses on both sides including giving up the fourth down completions.  Most heart stopping?  Possibly and so much was riding on the outcome that it was close to SB importance.  When Butker made the FG, we all knew that the coin would probably decide the game.  Even if Kelce didn't make the catch, the Chiefs would have scored an a later down from the eight.  QB duel?  The best ever in my opinion including the Elway/Montana match.  This one had added pressure, very limited time, and loser go home.  The AFC is blessed with several young QBs and we saw the two best last night.  Lots of great duels ahead. 

Given the perfection on display at QB and the near improbable come back, it was the best game I’ve seen and been able to appreciate in almost 30 years as a fan. It is the kind of thing the NFL hopes becomes the next Manning / Brady rivalry. The adversity to overcome was very late, unlike other games with Mahomes in post season.

The Superbowl meant more, but this was like watching a whole season of ups and downs in 4 hours.  I can't ever remember feeling such defeat after Buffalo's final TD. I'd like to personally thank Buffalo for letting us trade up to draft Mahomes though. Allen is a beast though and I'm sure he'll get his eventually. Wow just wow!

Super Bowl LIV was the most emotional game for me to watch as a Chiefs fan.  I cried and continued to tear up every time I even watched highlights of the game.  From a fan of football,  this last game ranks higher as a pure showdown of two great teams battling to move on in the playoffs, but it fails to match the relevance of winning a Super Bowl, so I have to go with winning Super Bowl LIV. 

With the Chiefs fan perspective SB comeback against the 49ers was the best. However from a non-Chiefs fan perspective I can see this one remembered as the better game. 3 lead changes and a tie within the last 2 minutes all of which came in really tough situations. Hard to top that.