5 hours ago, SEMO said:

1.  LIV

2.  AFCD Bill @ Chiefs

3.  MNF Montana vs Elway

1a. Bills @ Chiefs from a pure excitement/important game standpoint (nothing will ever top the comeback drive with only 13 seconds left vs #1 defense) 

1b. LIV (from a "come from behind to reach your ultimate goal" standpoint)

3. Texas at KC 2019 playoffs "come from WAY behind" victory

4. MNF Montana beating Elway

48 minutes ago, mex said:

1a. Bills @ Chiefs from a pure excitement/important game standpoint (nothing will ever top the comeback drive with only 13 seconds left vs #1 defense) 

1b. LIV (from a "come from behind to reach your ultimate goal" standpoint)

3. Texas at KC 2019 playoffs "come from WAY behind" victory

4. MNF Montana beating Elway

Easier than typing it out

8 hours ago, Biggjliv4 said:

One of the most incredible games I've watched, but if we don't make and win the SB, will anyone care about it? Probably not.  

Bills' fans will.  How often have we had that feeling after a playoff loss where one play would have made the difference.  I'll never forget the Jan. 1996 letdown when the Chiefs had the best record, best defense, and couldn't lose in Arrowhead all season.  Worst day in my sports watching life. (and coldest)

30 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Bills' fans will.  How often have we had that feeling after a playoff loss where one play would have made the difference.  I'll never forget the Jan. 1996 letdown when the Chiefs had the best record, best defense, and couldn't lose in Arrowhead all season.  Worst day in my sports watching life. (and coldest)

That game hurt. I had only been watching the Chiefs for a few years, after coming out of the Navy. I wasn't able to follow them in the early Marty years much, due to being in the military(no Youtube highlights back then).

I had much less knowledge of football back then, and thought they were going to the SB. The next year they went 9-7 and got beat at Buffalo, after being on the cover of sports illustrated at the beginning of the year.  

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

got that right

On 1/24/2022 at 10:02 AM, azchief21 said:

Is that the best game you've ever watched? For me? YES

The Super Bowl is the best one just because it's the Super Bowl. But take that out of the equation, yes.

I was at Mile  High Stadium for the MNF game when Montana brought KC back to beat the geldings. That's the best one I've ever seen live.

48 minutes ago, jetlord said:

For epic games, don't forget the LAR vs. KC in Mexico in the 2018 season.  It has to rank pretty high. 

I was wondering if that game would come up as just a couple of years ago it was "the best game".

My vote is the Christmas Day 1971 as the best game "ever"

6 hours ago, oldtimer said:

I was wondering if that game would come up as just a couple of years ago it was "the best game".

not me... I mean... I get it was a great game... but if I'm sitting on the back porch crying at 10-below zero... it's not a good game :lol: 

On 1/27/2022 at 1:21 PM, oldtimer said:

I'm sorry but I checked and you've been overruled.  Pick another game.