Who went to the Buffalo game?

6 minutes ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

I was there.  There were quite a few Buffalo fans, but I've seen a lot more opposing team fans there!

So it was pretty much normal? I guess the blue just stood out in the sea of red

1 hour ago, mex said:

Reese, did you go?

Reason I ask is it seemed there was a lot of blue in the stands. Were there that many Buffalo fans there? Cause man o man... that ain't right...

Some people are buying the tickets to make money with huge mark ups. May not even be Chief fans. Entrepreneurs. 

Just now, oldtimer said:

Mex years ago a POOT and I met West and had Keith and Andy along..K,A, P&I  bought tickets off of stub hub or something...some Asian guy I'd beta dollar to your donut he was an "Entrepreneur" 

roger that... It just seemed like there were a shit-ton of blue jerseys in the stands... hadn't ever seen that many opposing fans

1 minute ago, mex said:

roger that... It just seemed like there were a shit-ton of blue jerseys in the stands... hadn't ever seen that many opposing fans

Vikings fans always travel good some teams just do but Buffalo Fans are rabid. I give them Kudos and to them a visit to KC would be like going to Florida temperature wise and they get real BBQ to boot. 

1 minute ago, oldtimer said:

Vikings fans always travel good some teams just do but Buffalo Fans are rabid. I give them Kudos and to them a visit to KC would be like going to Florida temperature wise and they get real BBQ to boot. 

Well the cameras zoomed in on a lot of those buff fans right after the TD at the :13 mark...

lot's of 'game over' celebrations 

it was glorious