AFCC - Bengals @ Chiefs

Burrow finds out what it means when the crowd noise becomes a physical presence, its so loud on the field, he pukes. 

Chris Jones, Decides that Sack Nation has been under represented, and believes that Burrow, should suffer for this. 

Ingram Decides, he really, really wants to play in another superbowl, and makes a mockery out of the bengals offensive line. 

Bolton, decides thou shall not run, nor throw.. 

Vengeance is found making certain that the referees cant affect the game. 

9 hours ago, jetlord said:

Full practice today and tomorrow is usually light so he should be good to go on Sunday. 

After a Sunday game the earliest the concussion protocol allows a player to practice is Thursday. Full practice means that he likely didn't have a major issue with the concussion and was only kept out as a cautionary approach or due to the protocol unless I'm missing something. 

The National media is so in love with the Bengals right now because they beat the Chiefs earlier this year. Everyone believes the Bengals have a chance in Arrowhead.

With that being said, as long as the Chiefs don't shoot themselves in the foot then they can possibly when this game. I just have a hard time believing that at some point they will not do something stupid that could cost them the game. I mean, 3rd and 1 we shouldn't be running an option play with our back-up tight end..Just sayin

22 minutes ago, ClarksvilleChief said:

The National media is so in love with the Bengals right now because they beat the Chiefs earlier this year. Everyone believes the Bengals have a chance in Arrowhead.

With that being said, as long as the Chiefs don't shoot themselves in the foot then they can possibly when this game. I just have a hard time believing that at some point they will not do something stupid that could cost them the game. I mean, 3rd and 1 we shouldn't be running an option play with our back-up tight end..Just sayin

I agree. Im tired of hearing about the bengals and also OT rules. I guess this is what happens when you have been in the AFCCG 4 years in a row at home. When a new shiney toy like the bills or bengals happen to make the AFCCG Chiefs are always ignored. Id take this all day long and I hope the chiefs wipe there ass with the bengals. 

51 minutes ago, ClarksvilleChief said:

And my hatred for the media goes down because of that :)

The more I listen to the coverage, the more worried about this game I get. I don't know the X's and O's enough to say if they're right or wrong. 

I watched the Chiefs-Bengals highlights of the game and a few things key plays seemed to change that game. The Tyreek Hill play were the defender slapped the ball out of Hills hands on the long pass, and the Bengals getting just enough pressure on Mahomes to stall some drives. I'm sure there are other things (penalties and stuff). It seemed like an evenly matched game.

What give me some optimism is, we didn't have Brown at LT, and CEH and McKinnon are a better RB duo than Williams and Gore for this matchup IMO. Having Ingram will help also. Having experience and Playoff-level Mahomes will help also

Chase is just too good, and I don't think Ward will be able to handle him by himself. Fenton will help, but He and Ward have to be careful with the grabbing. I know these officials are known not to throw many flags, but I don't want to count on that. 

44 minutes ago, ClarksvilleChief said:

Think about this,

If the Chiefs win and go on to the Super Bowl, and if the Rams win

After no city ever hosting a super bowl had their hometown team in the game. If the Rams win they will be playing in their home stadium, and the opponent for both, The Kansas City Chiefs. Two years in a row...

Yeah, that's how it may fall. I like the Chiefs chances better with a rebuilt oline, and Mahomes playing the way he has been this time around, and no outside distractions this time (knock on wood). 

The Chiefs under Reid, especially with Mahomes; have played well on the road. My concern would be out defense against Stafford and those receivers. We're getting ahead of ourselves, let's just get past Cinnci. 

14 hours ago, ClarksvilleChief said:

Think about this,

If the Chiefs win and go on to the Super Bowl, and if the Rams win

After no city ever hosting a super bowl had their hometown team in the game. If the Rams win they will be playing in their home stadium, and the opponent for both, The Kansas City Chiefs. Two years in a row...

I been thinking about that for awhile now and I think it sucks!

Outside of Chiefs Kingdom and a few other small pockets....there is a "Chiefs fatigue" out there. Fans of other teams want new blood. Analysts want fresh takes and storylines. Therefore the love and hype for the Allens and the Burrows of the world. It wasn't that long ago it was Lamar Jackson and Baker Mayfield. The one constant has been Andy Reid, Mahomes and the Chiefs. I like our chances.

The Brady era Pats weren't hated by everyone else because they were mediocre. They were hated because they refused to stop winning and every year wound up in the AFCCG and often the Super Bowl. 

Having that hate come our way just goes with the territory. Revel in it. 

YouTube videos are littered with Burrow crush takes. One guy said, "Come Monday we'll be talking about the Joe Burrow game." I firmly believe the Chiefs will win. But dang .....the Bengals bandwagon is breaking it's axles from the weight! Lol.

I think the Chiefs play a little more 2 high with Thornhill shaded a bit towards chasers side. Burrow could beat us with other people, but I think k Chase is the most dangerous guy.

Pass rush was there last time. I think we blitz early and show it all game long, but pull into coverage most of the time. We need to force them to keep guys in for protection.

Fast start is important for the Chiefs and build a lead. This time no let up at all. We need to break their will and take their soul.  I like the Chiefs in this game 38-24