1 minute ago, sith13 said:

Is it about the champagne shower? 

No.  But now that's part of it.  And her complaining about being attacked every week.  Her husband is being paid a half a billion dollars.  Whether she likes it or not, she represents the franchise to a certain extent.    I'm not asking her to die, but she could tone it down a little and still enjoy the success. 

1 minute ago, reesebobby said:

No.  But now that's part of it.  And her complaining about being attacked every week.  Her husband is being paid a half a billion dollars.  Whether she likes it or not, she represents the franchise to a certain extent.    I'm not asking her to die, but she could tone it down a little and still enjoy the success. 

To be fair she's young and seems to be passionate, I would definitely want her to keep a low profile. In the end  she's Hunt's problem. He's responsible for the whole franchise so he should probably find some people to keep the non-players in check. 

44 minutes ago, sith13 said:

To be fair she's young and seems to be passionate, I would definitely want her to keep a low profile. In the end  she's Hunt's problem. He's responsible for the whole franchise so he should probably find some people to keep the non-players in check. 

yes agreed that is a common sense thought like have her watch games with the Hunts perhaps. Problem is Social Media Haters. It aint them so they're gonna hate. I mean  women are hating on Patrick  because she's not  knock dead gorgeous or Black and the religious nuts because they had a child out of wedlock. 

They are lucky they are in KC  anyplace bigger and  the BS would be suffocating.

23 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

yes agreed that is a common sense thought like have her watch games with the Hunts perhaps. Problem is Social Media Haters. It aint them so they're gonna hate. I mean  women are hating on Patrick  because she's not  knock dead gorgeous or Black and the religious nuts because they had a child out of wedlock. 

They are lucky they are in KC  anyplace bigger and  the BS would be suffocating.

I don't care if she's gorgeous, black or has a baby out of wedlock.  She just seems like a whiny twat to me.  She makes me miss Tyreek's woman.  

1 minute ago, reesebobby said:

I don't care if she's gorgeous, black or has a baby out of wedlock.  She just seems like a whiny twat to me.  She makes me miss Tyreek's woman.  

Looking forward to your sign at the game this Sunday saying she's a "whiny twat" you'll be on TV  and get your 15 seconds of fame.. th?id=OIP.e7er6X6e0dx9qJK7-axDZgAAAA&pid=Api&P=0&w=194&h=175

The whole thing is stupid.  Its because that dumpster site barstool keeps writing stupid tmz style stories and stirring shit up.  OMG Jackson stood on the wrong part of the field.  OMG she tweeted.  OMG she celebrated the win of one of the greatest games of all time.  I don't know her, don't care to know her, but she's not the Chiefs problem nor should anyone be babysitting her or the brother.  They aren't doing anything wrong, they are being attacked simply because of their association with Pat, so what if they might come across as annoying.  If they weren't in the orbit of Mahomes no one would know who they are nor would they care.  Barstool just keeps stirring the pot with crap stories.  

She posted this last week "I just wish I could do what I want without getting attacked every week." She can do whatever she wants. Someone needs to tell her when she posts videos or pictures on on social of her doing whatever she wants, 90% of the interwebs will tear her up. That's how social media works. 

3 hours ago, reesebobby said:

I have to say Reese bobby you always have a way to make me laugh my ass off. 

I agree with you 100% 

Maybe she is on the jam rag longer than Tyreeks woman. 

13 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

I'm hoping Niemann tackles me.  I think that's my best chance of avoiding injury.  

Just hope it isn't the dude in the blaze vest that tackled the streaker on Sunday.  Hell I was hoping Spags would sign that dude up.

Meh. The backlash is  mostly bullshit Patriots fanboys stirring up crap via social media and Barstool because they aren't relevant anymore and can't say crap about Mahomes himself. Probably trying to make him miserable by fanning up hatred for his family. 

I'll take loud and proud for the Chiefs and a lifelong relationship over the quiet "classy" show wives other QBs are renting. 

To be fair, she’s acting like a typical woman her age acts.  I know it’s a generational thing but you can find 100k women just like her.  She just gets held to a different standard because of who she’s with.

Do I find it annoying?  Yes, but it’s because I’m older.  

i just ignore it…. If I see an article or someone taking about it…. I skip by and I am none the wiser….