1 hour ago, WichitaZRide said:

To be fair, she’s acting like a typical woman her age acts.  I know it’s a generational thing but you can find 100k women just like her.  She just gets held to a different standard because of who she’s with.

Do I find it annoying?  Yes, but it’s because I’m older.  

i just ignore it…. If I see an article or someone taking about it…. I skip by and I am none the wiser…. 

Nobody I know acts like that. 

1 hour ago, azchief21 said:

If there were Bills fans below her, maybe they weren't too happy. If I were a Bills fan, I would not have liked champagne sprayed on me. Unless it was Jennifer Connelly.  What football game?

I get the idea that getting sprayed by Patrick's wife is some kind of badge.  But I had a 4 hour drive home after the game.  I'm not sure I'd have wanted to be champagned up prior to.  Also, I think we are to the place where winning round 2 of the playoffs at home is no longer the stuff of champagne popping.  Seems like that's more of a AFCCG or Super Bowl thing.  

37 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

I get the idea that getting sprayed by Patrick's wife is some kind of badge.  But I had a 4 hour drive home after the game.  I'm not sure I'd have wanted to be champagned up prior to.  Also, I think we are to the place where winning round 2 of the playoffs at home is no longer the stuff of champagne popping.  Seems like that's more of a AFCCG or Super Bowl thing.  

It's not which game they won.  it's the way they won it. 

9 hours ago, azchief21 said:

If there were Bills fans below her, maybe they weren't too happy. If I were a Bills fan, I would not have liked champagne sprayed on me. Unless it was Jennifer Connelly.  What football game?

If you're at a rival stadium sporting rival colors for the most important game of the season, the LEAST of your worries should be a little bubbly backsplash. 

I mean, grow a pair.

8 hours ago, reesebobby said:

That was a once in a century win dude... who the fuck cares if you got sprayed by a little champagne

you don't like it... move closer :lol: 

11 minutes ago, mex said:

If you're at a rival stadium sporting rival colors for the most important game of the season, the LEAST of your worries should be a little bubbly backsplash. 

I mean, grow a pair.

I said I wouldn't be happy if I was a Bills fan. In that case, I wouldn't be happy if someone said hello. I would have been pissed whether that whiny attention seeker sprayed me or not. And I've been growing a pair for years. In fact, they're getting droopy. 

5 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

I said I wouldn't be happy if I was a Bills fan. In that case, I wouldn't be happy if someone said hello. I would have been pissed whether that whiny attention seeker sprayed me or not. And I've been growing a pair for years. In fact, they're getting droopy. 

Why would you think I was referring to you?

You're not a buffalo fan and you weren't at the game.

1 hour ago, mex said:

That was a once in a century win dude... who the fuck cares if you got sprayed by a little champagne

you don't like it... move closer :lol: 

I didn't get sprayed.  But I can see why someone might not like it.  And I might spray someone in a situation like that.  But if that person complained I would apologize and not act like some kind of victim. Cause that makes her seem like a twat when she runs to Twitter and cries about being attacked. 

10 hours ago, reesebobby said:

That was my thought reese.  It's pretty cold outside and that is a long walk to the car and for some a long ride home.  I wouldn't want to have any liquid showered on me let alone champagne.   It was an incredible game but like you said its not the AFCCG nor the SB.   We have risen above popping corks for anything less.