Afccg thread

Just now, CranjisMcbasketball said:

Im not even mad, im in a state of shock mahomes played this bad

He played bad but they were Dropping 25 motherfuckers back in coverage because they knew Andy FUCKING REID wouldn't hand it off in 2nd and 4 or 3 or 2 or 1ST AND FUCKING GOAL FROM THE 3!!!

Well, not this year.  Just like I couldn't wait to watch the coverage, I'm going to hate watching or listening to them now.  They're going to be insufferable. 

Hope The Chiefs can make some good changes to help the team. Not sure what  changes will help. I'll leave it to you guys.

I'll be rooting for the Bengals in the SB.

Just now, artsy said:

He played bad but they were Dropping 25 motherfuckers back in coverage because they knew Andy FUCKING REID wouldn't hand it off in 2nd and 4 or 3 or 2 or 1ST AND FUCKING GOAL FROM THE 3!!!

Any coach that can't run 3 yards with a real formation is an idiot, especially with a line that has been dominating the defense all game long on the ground. Instead Reid tries to give them all the chance in the world to make something happen and we end up with a fumble.

Just now, SEMO said:

Cinci wanted it more.  Tip the cap.  Mahomes made some really stupid mistakes.  

They have to get a legit #2 receiver, that can get open.  Mahomes had all day to throw and no one could get open.

Screw the #2 WR, they need a playcaller that's going to run the ball. Otherwise who cares about a #2 WR. In fact giving Reid another toy to play with may just be enabling him for the worse.

1 minute ago, sith13 said:

Any coach that can't run 3 yards with a real formation is an idiot, especially with a line that has been dominating the defense all game long on the ground. Instead Reid tries to give them all the chance in the world to make something happen and we end up with a fumble.

They ran him out of Philly for this SAME SHIT.