Afccg thread

22 minutes ago, SEMO said:

Cinci wanted it more.  Tip the cap.  Mahomes made some really stupid mistakes.  

They have to get a legit #2 receiver, that can get open.  Mahomes had all day to throw and no one could get open.

yep yep and yep

Burrow is good... but he has a weapon that Mahomes hasn't ever had in KC.

A fucking defense. 

1 sack vs the worst OL in the league.

Pathetic.

Just now, mex said:

yep yep and yep

Burrow is good... but he has a weapon that Mahomes hasn't ever had in KC.

A fucking defense. 

1 sack vs the worst OL in the league.

Pathetic.

Our defense was flat out awful.  Combine that with bad offense and this happens 

21 minutes ago, Joe_Chief said:

So now we'll have a Super Bowl that absolutely nobody in the United States is going to care to watch. Anyway, on to the draft!

If it's SF, then it will be a rematch of the #1 most viewed SB in history.

If you can believe that... which I can't

Just now, mex said:

If it's SF, then it will be a rematch of the #1 most viewed SB in history.

If you can believe that... which I can't

Doesn’t really bother me.  I won’t watch another minute of the nfl until next season. The direction of the league, I just can’t bring myself to give a shit if it doesn’t involve the chiefs. 

32 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

A fg before half and we survive.   A simple fg and we survive that horrible second half.

Probably. Too many factors. Of course, if Hill scores, it makes it easier than a FG there.

Real life: 21-13, they score and get the 2PT conversion. Then get a field goal.

Hypothetical: With the field goal at the end of the half, 24-13, they score a TD after Mahomes first pick to make it 24-20 and then they maybe get a TD (instead of FG), and we tie it with a FG? Or maybe they go for two and get it to make it 24-21, and then a FG to tie it. We then win on a FG. Ironically, by scoring the two point conversion in this hypothetical, maybe it would make them less likely to win the game? Because they would maybe go for a field goal (24-21) instead of a touchdown (24-20).

Just trying to make myself feel better. Not working.

1 minute ago, DieHard said:

I got to put this on the O. Hold Cincy to 24 in regulation ain’t bad. 

Oh yea. The defense played good enough to win imo. This one is on Reid. Not even Pat so much. He had some bad throws but they never really should've been called. 

We were averaging 6 yrs a carry..that is all.

Just now, artsy said:

Oh yea. The defense played good enough to win imo. This one is on Reid. Not even Pat so much. He had some bad throws but they never really should've been called. 

I really thought the Chiefs would learn.  They got greedy.

1 minute ago, artsy said:

Hard to argue with that.

We deserved to lose this game ….

On to the draft.  We’ve been in every AFC Championship game in the past 4 years & have won 1 out of 2 Super Bowls we’ve been at.

I would look at maybe keeping Mathieu & Melvin Ingram.  Keep Clark, but only if he agrees to like a $15 million pay cut.

Let Sorenson, Hitchens, and Nieman go.  I will be pissed off if any of them is on the team next year.

Needs are DL, LB, Safety, maybe a RB. I am ok with our WRs, but I’d be happy going after Ju Ju in the off-season.

2 minutes ago, Obi Won Mahome said:

We deserved to lose this game ….

On to the draft.  We’ve been in every AFC Championship game in the past 4 years & have won 1 out of 2 Super Bowls we’ve been at.

I would look at maybe keeping Mathieu & Melvin Ingram.  Keep Clark, but only if he agrees to like a $15 million pay cut.

Let Sorenson, Hitchens, and Nieman go.  I will be pissed off if any of them is on the team next year.

Needs are DL, LB, Safety, maybe a RB. I am ok with our WRs, but I’d be happy going after Ju Ju in the off-season.

We deserved to lose that game....

Yup. And we did. I guess that's why I'm not emotionally sad. I'm fucking angry because we literally gave them game due to being STUPID. 

1st and goal at the end of BOTH HALVES And all we can muster is 3 points? We ran the ball once with both possessions?  

17 minutes ago, artsy said:

They were dropping 8

no one was open 

it’s ok to run the ball. Even in overtime