Random Questions Thread

Anyone know why Alex Smith is listed first of QBs with 3 INTs (right after those who have 4) when ESPN sorts the stats? It's not last name alphabetical, it's not first name alphabetical, it's not team alphabetical, it's not yards, it's not TD/INT ratio, and it's not interception rate (a few QBs have fewer attempts but same INTs). Conspiracy theory against Smith! Just kidding, but I do wonder.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/passing/sort/interceptions

If we had started the year against Denver, we'd be 2-1 or 3-0. I think we only lost the Titans game because it was the opener and we were just missing something. Had the opener been the Denver game, that'd be a loss just the same as reality. Then, we'd be ready to take on Tennessee who was primed for Game 1 under Whisenhunt - who used the offseason time to gameplan against film they had of us. We could gameplan against them using Arizona's film, but it was new. I say possibly 3-0 because if we came out in Week 1 against Denver they way we did this year, that prep time could have helped - unless we looked past Tennessee and focused on Denver, meaning our 7 point loss was as good as it was going to get and Titans caught us looking ahead. Convoluted, but explained well enough?

For the first two weeks I made sure that my daughter will wore Chiefs colors. We lost. Then on the third week, my wife not remembering that we were playing, put on a shirt with a horse and Miami colors for my daughter. We won.

Now, I just need to figure out whether the key to win is my wife dressing the girls, wearing the opponents colors, wearing Miami colors, or wearing a bronco. Or all four. I'd hate to resort to buying a Broncos shirt, but I would for the good of the Chiefs.

Or we could just play Miami every week.

If a bra is an upper decker tittie checker and a jock strap is a lower decker pecker checker then what do you call an Asian man whose father has the shits?

A slap happy Jappy with a crap happy pappy.

Oh I see how it is, can't tell jokes or say anything negative about blacks or Indians but no problem dogging Asians.

Archived