With how much Reid eats, and how often he chokes, I can't believe he's not dead yet.

6 minutes ago, KCTech said:

He's the only coach to bring a SB to Kc since the 70's. 4 afc championship games at Arrowhead. Are you serious?

Ok Tech...I'm not one to jump on fellow chief fans. We've all suffered.  But cmon man, how can you not be pissed at what you just witnessed?

1 minute ago, artsy said:

Ok Tech...I'm not one to jump on fellow chief fans. We've all suffered.  But cmon man, how can you not be pissed at what you just witnessed?

I'm pissed, but I don't think Andy Reid is at fault. How about that shit throw Mahomes made to end the first half? Is it Reid's fault that Mahomes pass got tipped and intercepted in OT? We wouldn't be where we are as a fan base without Reid, that's a fact. I'm upset that we're not gonna be in the SB, but so are fans from 30 other teams. We're this decades patriots fans, be happy to be hated.

On a side note the Bengals fans deserve it, we were them a few years ago.

3 minutes ago, KCTech said:

I'm pissed, but I don't think Andy Reid is at fault. How about that shit throw Mahomes made to end the first half? Is it Reid's fault that Mahomes pass got tipped and intercepted in OT? We wouldn't be where we are as a fan base without Reid, that's a fact. I'm upset that we're not gonna be in the SB, but so are fans from 30 other teams. We're this decades patriots fans, be happy to be hated.

On a side note the Bengals fans deserve it, we were them a few years ago.

Its Reids fault that he is so GOTDAMN predictable and too cute for himself.  Cincy knew we wouldn't run the ball on second and 3rd down.  How do I know ?

Because cincy would line up in nickel and dime on 2nd and 3rd and shorts. They gave us the run the whole game! 

1st and goal from the 6 at the end of the game and we try one run. The next two plays we pass?? And cincy is dropping 7 back in coverage? 

This is ALL on Reid. 

6 minutes ago, artsy said:

Its Reids fault that he is so GOTDAMN predictable and too cute for himself.  Cincy knew we wouldn't run the ball on second and 3rd down.  How do I know ?

Because cincy would line up in nickel and dime on 2nd and 3rd and shorts. They gave us the run the whole game! 

1st and goal from the 6 at the end of the game and we try one run. The next two plays we pass?? And cincy is dropping 7 back in coverage? 

This is ALL on Reid. 

Is 4 afc championship games and one SB on Reid too? I'll take that.

I get that your pissed, I am too. We're clearly the better team.

Schottenheimer got us to one championship game, Vermeil got us to none. Reid got us to four. Are you perfect? I'm not and won't ever be. I'll give him this fubar, because without him we would've never sniffed a SB.

39 minutes ago, artsy said:

We milked the clock down to seconds with a 1st and goal from 6 and run it one time??

WHO FUCKING DOES THAT??

andy reid.

Blame it on the blood sugar level…what an idiot.

36 minutes ago, artsy said:

This is ALL on Reid. 

So predictable 

they dropped 8

Knowing we wouldn’t run

just like Tampa 

21 minutes ago, Calichief said:

So predictable 

they dropped 8

Knowing we wouldn’t run

just like Tampa 

Yep, I remember Bowles saying that's what they did, just drop back, and keep everything in front of them. CEH was running well in that game, it was the only positive on offense I remember. Now I know the Bucs didn't care, because they probably knew we wouldn't stick with it. 

3 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

BS, nobody is bitching about clock management... what thread are you reading?

1st and goal from the 6 at the end of the game and we try one run. The next two plays we pass?

The Chiefs were in that position because Mahomes ran out of bounds twice, stopping the clock, and held the ball too long when he stayed in bounds.

9 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

The only clock management fail was not challenging immediately in the 1st half and instead calling a timeout first. The final drive was perfect up until stupid pass plays were called.

I think you guys are being too hard on Reid and not nearly hard enough on Mahomes.  Once the Bengals changed their gameplan at halftime, he was rattled for most of the 2nd half.  And he is the one who checked down to Hill behind the LOS at the end of the half, not Andy...

11 minutes ago, BroncoStud said:

Mahomes stopping the clock and holding the ball too long botched the time management, not Reid.

I agree, that was bad. The play were he was running around was such a great fake I thought Mckinnon had the ball, and the Chiefs were going to score. I couldn't believe it when Mahomes still had the ball.

I'd rather score there and make it 28-24, and take a chance of Burrow lighting us up, than what happened. The defense was still playing decent enough that they may have stopped them. 

4 minutes ago, qnet said:

I agree, that was bad. The play were he was running around was such a great fake I thought Mckinnon had the ball, and the Chiefs were going to score. I couldn't believe it when Mahomes still had the ball.

I'd rather score there and make it 28-24, and take a chance of Burrow lighting us up, than what happened. The defense was still playing decent enough that they may have stopped them. 

Yeah, for sure.  When that drive started I assumed the Chiefs would score, go up 4, and leave about 30 seconds for Burrow to throw an INT or for time to run out.  But Mahomes didn't look as poised as he usually does.

2 minutes ago, BroncoStud said:

Yeah, for sure.  When that drive started I assumed the Chiefs would score, go up 4, and leave about 30 seconds for Burrow to throw an INT or for time to run out.  But Mahomes didn't look as poised as he usually does.

maybe he was upset with the way everyone is treating Brittany