Get It Off Your Chest

Almost every loss this year is KC up multiple scores and Andy and everyone gets passive. Play the freaking game like you are down 3 scores. No killer instinct. Not running. Andy got us to some Super Bowls and a great win, but it is too tight with QB talent to keep insanity of Andy being Andy from stalling us out.

Clark, Hitchens, Matthieu all need to go. High salary for no production

EB needs to go. If he is calling the offense, it sucks far too often. If he isn’t, then he is a water and doing no good. 

Spags needs to go, his love affair with certain players is his downfall.

Sorensen and Neimann shouldn’t be on the team let alone the NFL. 

12 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

Almost every loss this year is KC up multiple scores and Andy and everyone gets passive. Play the freaking game like you are down 3 scores. No killer instinct. Not running. Andy got us to some Super Bowls and a great win, but it is too tight with QB talent to keep insanity of Andy being Andy from stalling us out.

Yup.  This team has blown so many leads it’s gross.  

I'm upset they lost, but not like some. It's been a fun time with Mahomes at QB. Mistakes were made. I really wish they had stuck to the run more. It seems like when ever they get behind they have a hard time staying with it. 

I think the Chiefs at times outsmart themselves, and overthink things. 

I don't really know what else to say. Hopefully they learn from this. 

I'll be rooting for the Bengals in the SB, I like Joe Burrow and Chase is fun to watch when he's not playing the Chiefs. They actually did a decent job on him in this game.

The Chiefs really need a stud 2nd receiver. I rewatched the 2019 AFCCG and Watkins was really good in that game. I really think losing Watkins hurt. I

Mahomes didn’t use his legs today and he stood there like a dope in the pocket.  All these high paid players who don’t produce need to go.  For tonight, this team and the choke artists called the Chiefs are fucking dead to me. 

I think Reid is a great HC as a leader of men; however, Veach needs to identify who is the actual play caller and remove those duties. If it's EB, let him go, if Reid then tell him no more because it's costing the team. 

The bullshit play calling in the 2nd half was awful. Refusal to commit to running McKinnon was bullshit and the last sequence before regulation ended should cost a job. Should have won right there. 

Cut the liabilities tomorrow to prevent spags from playing them, Moneyball style.

End of day, there are a lot of great QB who only win 1 or 2 SB in their careers. PM is just getting started so he will have to battle it out for more just like those before him not named Tom Brady.

2 minutes ago, mex said:

The two times we had the ball inside the 5 yd line are just... I can't find the words to express my disbelief at the decision-making. 

We were lucky to get to OT, honestly. 

Patrick scrambling then fumbles? Game should have been over then.

CEH could have punched it in FOR THE WIN.

What. In. The. Actual. Fuck.

Total bullshit.  What in the actual hell were they thinking.  Arrogant frauds in my book tonight.

8 minutes ago, moons314 said:

Yup.  This team has blown so many leads it’s gross.  

2 minutes ago, mex said:

The two times we had the ball inside the 5 yd line are just... I can't find the words to express my disbelief at the decision-making. 

Thanks Mex...you put it simply my friend. 

4 minutes ago, mex said:

That’s all Andy Reid doing Andy Reid things.  

Someone mentioned pat not running...that was also a problem.  WTF was up with him?? We've seen him run for first downs many times before.  Tonight he just seemed to run around back there like a moron looking for the highlight throw.

He pissed me off too. Imo, he could've used his feet more

1 minute ago, artsy said:

Someone mentioned pat not running...that was also a problem.  WTF was up with him?? We've seen him run for first downs many times before.  Tonight he just seemed to run around back there like a moron looking for the highlight throw.

He pissed me off too. Imo, he could've used his feet more

I don't think the running lanes were there when he was scrambling. He made some mistakes, but his receivers also have to catch the ball every time when they can. Just like the Bengals receivers made the catches for Burrow when he needed them too. 

Will the Chiefs and Mahomes ever come back from the last two years?  Embarrassed in the Super Bowl and choked hardcore in the afc championship game the next season.  Mahomes struggled throughout the year and the team just doesn’t seem to have the push to get over the hill.  Maybe we were a flash in the pan like I’ve been fearing deep down?  Mahomes seems very meh to me now.  This team as a whole lacks the swagger.  I could see this as the equivalent to Cam after his brutal super bowl.  Just won’t ever come back and been the same.  Chiefs run on top is closing fast.

1 minute ago, Mr Ev said:

Will the Chiefs and Mahomes ever come back from the last two years?  Embarrassed in the Super Bowl and choked hardcore in the afc championship game the next season.  Mahomes struggled throughout the year and the team just doesn’t seem to have the push to get over the hill.  Maybe we were a flash in the pan like I’ve been fearing deep down?  Mahomes seems very meh to me now.  This team as a whole lacks the swagger.  I could see this as the equivalent to Cam after his brutal super bowl.  Just won’t ever come back and been the same.  Chiefs run on top is closing fast.

I don't think there is a single thing in this post that is accurate.