Get It Off Your Chest

1 minute ago, Mr Ev said:

Right now the chiefs are bums to meand I’m just mad.  I’ll get over it and fall right back into their trap again.

Lol..yea I wouldn't go as far as you did Ev. I think the chiefs will be contenders as long as pat is around..

Just now, artsy said:

Lol..yea I wouldn't go as far as you did Ev. I think the chiefs will be contenders as long as pat is around..

I hope you’re right.  I’m just gonna stay mad tonight and move on tomorrow bc now I don’t have to give a shit who wins the super bowl.  

8 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

And he doesn't learn from it. That's what is so mind boggling. Dominant run blocking offensive line and he's putting Pat in the shotgun in goal to go situations.

WINNER!!

We have a RUN BLOCKING oline but wont lean on them? WTF???

It is indeed mind boggling my friend. 

Just now, Mr Ev said:

I hope you’re right.  I’m just gonna stay mad tonight and move on tomorrow bc now I don’t have to give a shit who wins the super bowl.  

I'm right wit cha bro. I think our emotions are very different from Buffalo's.  Theirs was heart crushing.  Ours seems to be flat out Anger and Rage...

13 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

And he doesn't learn from it. That's what is so mind boggling. Dominant run blocking offensive line and he's putting Pat in the shotgun in goal to go situations.

If I never see another shotgun rpo it’ll be too soon.  If he’s gonna insist on having a fb on the roster, why can’t we have some I formation runs?  Is it really worth a roster spot to keep a guy for 10 short yardage Carrie’s a year?   I was never a fan of the west coast offense but if it’d bring back some running the ball I’d be for it. 

7 minutes ago, moons314 said:

If I never see another shotgun rpo it’ll be too soon.  If he’s gonna insist on having a fb on the roster, why can’t we have some I formation runs?  Is it really worth a roster spot to keep a guy for 10 short yardage Carrie’s a year?   I was never a fan of the west coast offense but if it’d bring back some running the ball I’d be for it. 

The depressing thing is that we all know that Reid is not going to change. He will just go and try to find ways to throw the ball even better. 

when i saw sorenson looking like a lost dog on the TD and subsequent 2 pt conversion i wanted to rip my TV off the wall...

It is time for sorenson, nieman and Robinson to go, Clark and Hitchens as well...keep Reed but don't overpay for him and i am on the fence with HB

If i am Mckinnon or CEH i am feeling some sort of way right now...they were both gashing the Bengals for 6 yards avg.

18 minutes ago, Obi Won Mahome said:

Why aren’t we running it then?  We averaged like 5.7 yards per rush today.  It’s not rocket science.

Because that would be too easy of a path to victory. 

Like watching Rain Man, must throw the ball, must throw the ball, doesn't matter if the run is working, must throw the ball. 

53 minutes ago, qnet said:

I don't think the running lanes were there when he was scrambling. He made some mistakes, but his receivers also have to catch the ball every time when they can. Just like the Bengals receivers made the catches for Burrow when he needed them too. 

When he got sacked and fumbled, both outside edges were open. It's when Patrick runs outside that the defense collapses and receivers get open. Twice in the first half, zero in the second.

They got away from what they were doing in the first half.  Seems like they were playing careful and not aggressive . 

It is criminal how many times they had Burrow and he got away. Pass rush was not good. We do not have enough quality depth.  I understand they were afraid of big plays. But they really needed something from the rushers and if not should ha e brought extra guys.

Bottom line, the Chiefs got soft in the second half. And let the Bengals get hope. They should have buried them.  We did not deserve to win this game.  

We need another receiver that scares the shit out of other teams, a really good pass rusher. I bigger corner that can really play on the outside. We also need to add a safety. Sorenson is just not good anymore. Has lost 2 or 3 steps and it shows.

They got sent home. This team deserved to lose this game, I hope this hurts a lot and this feeling motivates them for next year. 

I won't blame coaching. Bengals adjusted... yes... but Mahomes scrambling around and taking sacks... fucking run for positive yards if no one is open. Mahomes has just as much blame at his feet than the entire team. Coaches can call plays but it's up to players to adjust once shit starts flying. 

1 minute ago, Thegoatee said:

I will celebrate if Clark, Sorensen, Hitchens, Niemann, and HB are all gone from the defense. Rebuild that crap and get a second WR.

I'd like them to draft a high caliber corner. We don't have a corner that doesn't have to rely on pressure from the Dline.

7 minutes ago, Docbarnabee said:

They got away from what they were doing in the first half.  Seems like they were playing careful and not aggressive . 

It is criminal how many times they had Burrow and he got away. Pass rush was not good. We do not have enough quality depth.  I understand they were afraid of big plays. But they really needed something from the rushers and if not should ha e brought extra guys.

Bottom line, the Chiefs got soft in the second half. And let the Bengals get hope. They should have buried them.  We did not deserve to win this game.  

We need another receiver that scares the shit out of other teams, a really good pass rusher. I bigger corner that can really play on the outside. We also need to add a safety. Sorenson is just not good anymore. Has lost 2 or 3 steps and it shows.

They got sent home. This team deserved to lose this game, I hope this hurts a lot and this feeling motivates them for next year. 

I’m the same line you say we almost had him a bunch, then say the pass rush isn’t good?

the pass rush was pretty solid