Get It Off Your Chest

10 minutes ago, mex said:

When he got sacked and fumbled, both outside edges were open. It's when Patrick runs outside that the defense collapses and receivers get open. Twice in the first half, zero in the second.

I'd have to go back and watch it, you may be correct. It just seems like they drop back too much on 3rd and short. It's nice when they pick it up, but when he starts scrambling and running backwards I get nervous. Unless they change,  I'm starting to think this is something we might have to accept with Mahomes at QB and Reid coaching. When it works out it's fun, but when not it hurts. 

3 minutes ago, dhitter said:

Andy is too predictable. Our running game was effective. We never ran more than 1 time in a row. When you create a pattern defenses have an advantage. 

I'm ready to move on from Spags. Praying he retires and Andy has Fangio on speed dial 

Yep. I have a hundred posts about the run game in the since the super bowl 

2 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Need a stud #2 wr

and commitment to the run and chiefs will win another super bowl

chiefs are still the best team in the nfl  yet they are home 

I really agree on the #2 receiver, and running the ball.  Sammy Watkins made a huge impact in playoff games. He was just way more skilled as a receiver, even better than Hill IMO, just couldn't stay healthy. 

2 minutes ago, ATLchief said:

The whole season was smoke and mirrors.  Surprised we made as far as we did.  Not a very good team.

Live by the Mahomes, die by the Mahomes.

Very Favre-arian.  No wonder Ried is so enamored.

LOL on your first statement 

10 minutes ago, qnet said:

I really agree on the #2 receiver, and running the ball.  Sammy Watkins made a huge impact in playoff games. He was just way more skilled as a receiver, even better than Hill IMO, just couldn't stay healthy. 

Meh, Hammy Footkins is not better than Hill. Even if healthy, he isn’t a game changer. In his healthy moments with Baltimore he was zero factor.

Just now, ATLchief said:

Not sure what's so funny about it, but you do you, bruh.

It's funny because I don't agree with it. I'm upset also. All I can do is might light of it because there is nothing I can do about it. Smoke and mirrors, from my understanding means that were not the team we thought they were and not that good. I thought they worked through some things and got it turned around. They just made some key mistakes in this game. 

Not trying to piss anyone off, just trying to look at things objectively and not get too emotional about it.

48 minutes ago, BroncoStud said:

Chiefs were doing so well on both sides in the first half, whatever adjustments the Bengals made, particularly on the defensive front, at halftime, worked to near perfection.

Can’t wait until Rogers and Herbert are running the AFC West…this ride is over

14 minutes ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

Is anyone else getting MORE pissed off with each passing second? It’s actually impossible to lose that game up 21-3

Once I get this game cleared from my mind I will give football no thought until the draft. 
That’s how I’ve kept my sanity being a Chiefs fan for 52 years. 

No replays. No NFL radio. No YouTube videos. Nothing. 

13 minutes ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

Once I get this game cleared from my mind I will give football no thought until the draft. 
That’s how I’ve kept my sanity being a Chiefs fan for 52 years. 

No replays. No NFL radio. No YouTube videos. Nothing. 

Yup. Get through tonight, then go back to the locker room until the draft.