Get It Off Your Chest

4 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

Got a feeling Veach ain't messing around. This was quick:

Thank you Kansas city my time at arrowhead was amazing playing for coach Reid was a dream made some great friends on to the next chapter

wasn't he an FA anyway? I mean if he (Veach) has no plans on resigning him he might as well be told as to not impede his chances with another team. 

Just now, oldtimer said:

wasn't he an FA anyway? I mean if he (Veach) has no plans on resigning him he might as well be told as to not impede his chances with another team. 

Yes but doesn't even seem like Veach even gave him the benefit of discussion. Hope I don't hear something this quick from Ingram

10 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

Yes but doesn't even seem like Veach even gave him the benefit of discussion. Hope I don't hear something this quick from Ingram

I just wish Hitchens would've been lumped into that conversation with Reed. Reed, Hitchens and Clark MUST go!  And we don't even need to talk about Sorenson and Nieman, although I believe one of them will still be here..probably Nieman. 

Okafor and HB? They gotta go too. Free up some cap space, draft good and sign some young, hungry FA's and lets run this shit back...AGAIN.

Oh yea...sign JuJu so we can use all of our draft picks on Defense. 

Maybe they are June 1st cuts but neither can stay at their salaries. Hitch was gone anyway when they drafted Bolton IMO. Shedding the weight from the last rebuild, but we will need some FA help from somewhere. Too many holes for the draft alone. Just hope we don’t get raped again, but it is a bidding war. Hitch and Clark contracts were brutal. 

1 hour ago, DieHard said:

Maybe they are June 1st cuts but neither can stay at their salaries. Hitch was gone anyway when they drafted Bolton IMO. Shedding the weight from the last rebuild, but we will need some FA help from somewhere. Too many holes for the draft alone. Just hope we don’t get raped again, but it is a bidding war. Hitch and Clark contracts were brutal. 

Whatever they do....PLEASE NO MORE SEAHAWK RETREADS!!!

On 2/1/2022 at 3:09 PM, Mr Ev said:

Chiefs gear is going away until I am able to even talk about this team again.  My neighbor, who just had a golf ball sized tumor removed from his brain last Thursday, said watching the Chiefs game was more painful than his surgery.  Ouch…

C8E1CABA-1DED-43FF-AD89-EE86A6565B88.jpeg

Bro, you vacuum seal you gear?  lol

I don't know guys.. I'm still really pissed about this loss. I just felt like Andy and company just choked it away. How many more years is Kelce going to be productive and have a shot? It just feels like a wasted year.. that we should be in the Super Bowl. 21-3! If they don't get a big time pass rusher I'm going to be pissed all over again ....assuming I'm over my current pissed mood.😠

On 2/3/2022 at 2:04 PM, dhitter said:

I don't know guys.. I'm still really pissed about this loss. I just felt like Andy and company just choked it away. How many more years is Kelce going to be productive and have a shot? It just feels like a wasted year.. that we should be in the Super Bowl. 21-3! If they don't get a big time pass rusher I'm going to be pissed all over again ....assuming I'm over my current pissed mood.😠

Yah. I’m having a hard time with this loss and the way it went down. 
what didn’t we learn from first match up with these guys is my biggest issue. 

On 2/2/2022 at 8:15 PM, artsy said:

For some reason, I thought that I heard Ingram wanted a long term deal??

I mean that can't be reasonable right? The dude is already what? 32 yrs old?

Starting the season at 33, I guess he'll go after some long-term guarantees instead of a 1-year options at this point. 

53 minutes ago, SEMO said:

Someone told me the other day that Pat shredded that scheme in the first half.

Chiefs should have done nothing but repeat the first drive all game long. Back to back runs at some point and the defense didn't know what to do. Passed with ease whenever we tried and took some nice chunk off the clock.

I'm still perplexed by how Mahomes and the offense played in the 2nd half. If it truly was that they were trying too much for the big play, and trying to put Cinnci away, my god I hope now they realize that was the wrong thing to do.