Get It Off Your Chest

17 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

Meh, by your math doesn't speak well of the 6 guys blocking the 3 D Linemen. 

No, it doesn’t. But no one hear wants to hear anymore about running the football. But that is the answer. Back to back years failed in the same way. Given the run game and didn’t take it. 
this oline trucks people in the run game. 

3 minutes ago, Calichief said:

No, it doesn’t. But no one hear wants to hear anymore about running the football. But that is the answer. Back to back years failed in the same way. Given the run game and didn’t take it. 

Could not agree more about the running game. And to be redundant, won't happen under Andy.

1 hour ago, Calichief said:

Pretty sure everyone’s been preaching to run for a while.  If it meant wins, I wouldn’t care if we handed it off on every down until the defense changed alignment, even if that meant going three weeks without throwing a pass.  18-23 for 240 yards and a td from Mahomes with the offense rolling up 175 yards in the ground with a couple scores is preferable to what we’ve seen.  The crazy numbers are fun, but Mahomes running play action in an offense that doesn’t run RPOs would be a lot more successful than the current version 

11 minutes ago, moons314 said:

Pretty sure everyone’s been preaching to run for a while.  If it meant wins, I wouldn’t care if we handed it off on every down until the defense changed alignment, even if that meant going three weeks without throwing a pass.  18-23 for 240 yards and a td from Mahomes with the offense rolling up 175 yards in the ground with a couple scores is preferable to what we’ve seen.  The crazy numbers are fun, but Mahomes running play action in an offense that doesn’t run RPOs would be a lot more successful than the current version 

Agree 100%

8 minutes ago, moons314 said:

You're right moons! Does anyone think Belichik would've given up on running the ball? Nope, he would've ran the ball till they brought 14 guys down in the box. Then he would've told brady to go up top till they backed up again. Rinse and repeat till the end of the game and the win.

I am one of the first guys on this site to criticize the players when they play bad..including PM15. But this loss was not really on him. We saw him start to struggle in the 3rd qtr because of what cincy was doing. The throwing lanes weren't there and they were dropping 7 in coverage playing man with a spy.

Andy should've MADE THE ADJUSTMENT to the run game and utilized that BRAND NEW OLINE full of run blockers to start chewing clock and getting first downs.

Anyways...he is Andy Reid and he's gonna do Andy Reid things....sooooo, yea. 

Go chiefs.

I keep going back to the idea that we could have Derrick Henry on our team and he would still be on the sideline doing nothing the entire 2nd half while the defense continued to drop everyone into coverage. 

Inexcusable. Love Reid, but that doesn't exempt him from being called out on his flaws. If EB was calling it, then it was still Reid job to call out the bullshit and take what the D was giving. 

Such a waste of season and opportunity. The idea that Herbert, Allen, and Burrows will now take over is bullshit too. We will always be in contention with Pat. But if you see he's rattled a bit, run the damn ball and take the full load off him.

Still pissy.

Mahomes is gonna have to be the agent of change here.  He is going to have to be the guy that calls for more running plays.   Not sure he is to that point in his career.  He is mature for his age but if he wants to be the goat he has to acknowledge it and demand it.   Brady would run it on every play if it meant winning.    That’s why he is the goat.

I just home they figure it out soon or they will be looking back on multiple missed SB opportunities and more than likely the difference in being the goat and being an all timer. 

3 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Mahomes is gonna have to be the agent of change here.  He is going to have to be the guy that calls for more running plays.   Not sure he is to that point in his career.  He is mature for his age but if he wants to be the goat he has to acknowledge it and demand it.   Brady would run it on every play if it meant winning.    That’s why he is the goat.

I just home they figure it out soon or they will be looking back on multiple missed SB opportunities and more than likely the difference in being the goat and being an all timer. 

he is at that point to demand that,  and he should.

Chiefs gear is going away until I am able to even talk about this team again.  My neighbor, who just had a golf ball sized tumor removed from his brain last Thursday, said watching the Chiefs game was more painful than his surgery.  Ouch…

C8E1CABA-1DED-43FF-AD89-EE86A6565B88.jpeg

1 minute ago, Mr Ev said:

Chiefs gear is going away until I am able to even talk about this team again.  My neighbor, who just had a golf ball sized tumor removed from his brain last Thursday, said watching the Chiefs game was more painful than his surgery.  Ouch…

I wear my gear during the season or in the offseason whether we're 3-13 or Super Bowl Champs. 

5 minutes ago, Mr Ev said:

Well for all your hatred you are taking great care in your storage.  That is to be admired and respected.  

33 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

I wear my gear during the season or in the offseason whether we're 3-13 or Super Bowl Champs. 

This time I’m gonna take a break.  Usually I do too.  It’s not that I’m embarrassed I just get heated when someone asks me about it because they see my hat or shirt.  A break never hurt a fan…

1 minute ago, qnet said:

Feels weird not looking forward to the next couple of weeks before the SB. I've been spoiled. 

my BP has gone down so I'm not real mad about it and I really deep down inside dont think the Chiefs could of beat the Rams.

9 hours ago, oldtimer said:

my BP has gone down so I'm not real mad about it and I really deep down inside dont think the Chiefs could of beat the Rams.

Chiefs can beat anyone. After the bills showing especially. The chiefs were up 21-3 and absolutely gifted cincy that game.

they sure as shit could have beat the rams.