New Mascot Thingie Question

I think the Washington Commanders is awful.   I think it seems like a fake team from a movie.  Or maybe an arena team. So I started thinking "Could I do Better?"  Obviously anyone could.  But given the possibility that the Chiefs may go through a required rebranding at some time in the future, what are your ideas?

The Kansas City Pioneers I think is probably the best choice.  Or Trojans.  I like Saints also, but I'm not sure if we can use that since New Orleans did already.  We would be different colors so I'd think it should be ok.  

From an article talking about the official name change to the Washngton Football Team....

"The NFL is not done," Crystal Echo Hawk added. "The [Kansas City] Chiefs have to step up and follow the lead and be on the right side of history. Washington has shown these rebrandings can be successful. This is a good thing. All eyes turn to the Chiefs."

5 hours ago, WarCry said:

From an article talking about the official name change to the Washngton Football Team....

"The NFL is not done," Crystal Echo Hawk added. "The [Kansas City] Chiefs have to step up and follow the lead and be on the right side of history. Washington has shown these rebrandings can be successful. This is a good thing. All eyes turn to the Chiefs."

Fuck you woke crowd

8 hours ago, Thegoatee said:

Lets just make them happy. Kansas City Czars. Soviet Red, no longer fire engine red.

No, they don’t like Russia because they pinned their election claims on Trump being Putin’s doing. So China? Although, Washington already has the Commies and the NBA has already claimed China.