New Mascot Thingie Question

20 hours ago, WarCry said:

From an article talking about the official name change to the Washngton Football Team....

"The NFL is not done," Crystal Echo Hawk added. "The [Kansas City] Chiefs have to step up and follow the lead and be on the right side of history. Washington has shown these rebrandings can be successful. This is a good thing. All eyes turn to the Chiefs."

So now they are praising Snyder and Washington 🤨

IF this stupidity ever came to pass in KC, i'd just take my ball and go home.  I'd be done with the NFL, whether we have Mahomes or not.  As much as I've loved the Chiefs my entire life, Mahomes was a massive part in me not just throwing in the towel on the politicized nonsense that the NFL has becomes.  If Clark bows and lets them fuck with our mascot/name, I'll just open up my Sundays for more golf.   I hate to be that guy, but the political spillover into sports is puke worthy, and I'm just done with it.  It's hard enough to stomach the stupid slogans on the helmets and in the sideline field paint.  I don't want to hear shit from either side, I just want football in it's purest form, 100% football, no politics.  

Side note, Commanders seems appropriate for Washington, considering I'll now refer to them as the commies.  Fitting for DC. IF I had grown up a Redskins fan, I would've either switched to the Ravens or dropped the NFL altogether. 

1 hour ago, moons314 said:

IF this stupidity ever came to pass in KC, i'd just take my ball and go home.  I'd be done with the NFL, whether we have Mahomes or not.  As much as I've loved the Chiefs my entire life, Mahomes was a massive part in me not just throwing in the towel on the politicized nonsense that the NFL has becomes.  If Clark bows and lets them fuck with our mascot/name, I'll just open up my Sundays for more golf.   I hate to be that guy, but the political spillover into sports is puke worthy, and I'm just done with it.  It's hard enough to stomach the stupid slogans on the helmets and in the sideline field paint.  I don't want to hear shit from either side, I just want football in it's purest form, 100% football, no politics.  

Side note, Commanders seems appropriate for Washington, considering I'll now refer to them as the commies.  Fitting for DC. IF I had grown up a Redskins fan, I would've either switched to the Ravens or dropped the NFL altogether. 

you enjoy setting your hair on fire dont you? I hope you have good insurance because your due a heart attach before your 40

2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

you enjoy setting your hair on fire dont you? I hope you have good insurance because your due a heart attach before your 40

Nah. There’s only so much joy that can be sucked out of something. 

unfortunately 40 is about 50 some days away. 

On 2/2/2022 at 12:38 PM, WarCry said:

"The NFL is not done," Crystal Echo Hawk added. "The [Kansas City] Chiefs have to step up and follow the lead and be on the right side of history. Washington has shown these rebrandings can be successful. This is a good thing. All eyes turn to the Chiefs."

Go Away..... you're not invited.