Addition by subtraction

5 hours ago, mex said:

I tend to agree... just curious where have you been seeing him in mocks? I know Wilson and several other receivers have been consistently rated above him.

It boils down to how many teams are looking for WRs early. My guess is we might be surprised how far he slips because everyone looks for QB, CB, DE, and LT early and often.

A lot of receivers bunched at the top too.  Testing will ultimately sort em out.  I've seen him anywhere from early teens to out if the first all together.  

15 hours ago, mex said:

I tend to agree... just curious where have you been seeing him in mocks? I know Wilson and several other receivers have been consistently rated above him.

It boils down to how many teams are looking for WRs early. My guess is we might be surprised how far he slips because everyone looks for QB, CB, DE, and LT early and often.

a lot of mocks i have scanned thru recently have Olave going between 15 to 27 area as far as 1st round picks

Just now, Holmes4six! said:

Fresh minds will help. I like it. 

Just now, oldtimer said:

should we be impressed? What happened to our previous DL coach?

I'm assuming Daly is out of contract and they aren't happy with this pathetic pass rush. But I also read Spags is out of contract, so who knows...

But as far as Cullen, yes he's very well regarded.

2 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

I'm assuming Daly is out of contract and they aren't happy with this pathetic pass rush. But I also read Spags is out of contract, so who knows...

But as far as Cullen, yes he's very well regarded.

hard to imagine only a 3 yr contract

On 2/3/2022 at 2:58 PM, mex said:

I think Olave will go in the first round.  Maybe Burks, Bell, or London will fall to the Chiefs, but there's also a possibility that i inured Williams from 'Bama could fall.  Not the tall possession receiver we covet, but  he could be a great weapon for Mahomes. 

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

I think Olave will go in the first round.  Maybe Burks, Bell, or London will fall to the Chiefs, but there's also a possibility that i inured Williams from 'Bama could fall.  Not the tall possession receiver we covet, but  he could be a great weapon for Mahomes. 

Williams is a beast. I would love to see them pick him up.

19 hours ago, jetlord said:

He would be a project player like any WR. I wouldn't have any hopes for him for 2022, if he contributes that's fine but should get a veteran regardless. Can't waste another year or two talking about WRs learning whatever system this is.