Kafka hired as NYG OC

we all thought with EB being a RB we would run the ball more...obviously that didn't happen.  Whats the point of having EB if he actually does call a play and Reid just says "no run this" .  I am going with the idea that Reid calls the plays and EB may have some say but does anyone really know? 

I may differ from you guys.   We all know Andy is calling the plays or does when it matters.   The NFL awards teams draft picks for minority HCs.  Why are we worried if he comes back.   He will eventually get a HC job.   Next year a 1/3 of the idiots hired will bomb and this will be a topic once again.   If he gets hired next year we get two thirds.  If he gets hired this year we only get 1 because we would have gotten 2 from Ryan Poles hiring.   EB doesn’t hurt this team and while I think there are honest concerns about him being a HC there are just as many and most times more with almost all of the hires already made.  

I think someone mentioned this in another thread, but thought it was worth bringing up. Brian Dabol from my understanding runs the Ernhart-Perkins system, the system form the Pats and old  Parcel-led Giants teams. 

Kafka comes from the WCO. I'm just curious if he's bringing the Chiefs hybrid WCO/spread system or is he running the Dabol system.  I also wonder how close all these systems are, and if it's just the way speak the plays to the players. 

I know the WCO is real wordy and the Air Coryell system uses numbers. The Ernhart-Perkins system is a mystery to me.