Let’s be Honest, I’m kinda glad the Chiefs won’t lose another Super Bowl this year

Yeah. The Chiefs lost in the AFC 
Championship game. It sucked. 
But, consider this, what would happen to the Chiefs in this wholly biased event? 
I’m fairly confident that, a second year in the Super Bowl against a team with home field advantage, the Chiefs would have had zero chance to win. 
It would have been penalties galore against the Chiefs to completely ensure, a Rams and LA win. 
The NFL will totally give this to the Rams. Glad it will not be against the Chiefs, 

1 hour ago, gochiefsgo said:

Yeah. The Chiefs lost in the AFC 
Championship game. It sucked. 
But, consider this, what would happen to the Chiefs in this wholly biased event? 
I’m fairly confident that, a second year in the Super Bowl against a team with home field advantage, the Chiefs would have had zero chance to win. 
It would have been penalties galore against the Chiefs to completely ensure, a Rams and LA win. 
The NFL will totally give this to the Rams. Glad it will not be against the Chiefs, 

As much as that loss to the Bungles was disheartening I kinda agree with you other than it makes the SB the equivalent to  Eastern Michigan playing UTEP. I dont F'n care and I dont think the Chiefs beat LA at home either. I'm over it. bring on the Draft and FA

2 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

As much as that loss to the Bungles was disheartening I kinda agree with you other than it makes the SB the equivalent to  Eastern Michigan playing UTEP. I dont F'n care and I dont think the Chiefs beat LA at home either. I'm over it. bring on the Draft and FA

Yeah I agree in that regard. I am still thinking that the Chiefs would have been taken advantage of 

Disagree, you get to the SB any chance you can regardless of the location. Ask Aaron Rogers or Dan Marino how many SB they "should" of been in, guarantee they could care less what field they played in. Nobody gets to pick and choose when they get to go to the big dance.  We missed a huge opportunity because you never know what can happen or go wrong the next year(s).

To me, this loss was inexcusable. 

57 minutes ago, gochiefsgo said:

Well I suppose we will see how generous the refs are to the Rams to make sure they win it so the NFL can claim victory in the second largest market. 

yup ..sometimes I wonder if the NFL is not the WWE 2.0. That rash of successive no calls  during the Bungles game was maddening. 

26 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

yup ..sometimes I wonder if the NFL is not the WWE 2.0. That rash of successive no calls  during the Bungles game was maddening. 

While i don't think its rigged to that point i also think a muti billion dollar company that is run by other billionaires is very capable and willing to do some shady shit as well and don't think everything is on the up n up at times.  

33 minutes ago, WichitaZRide said:

Nope....  the rams aren't your typical "home team".  They've been having players begging for WEEKS for people to show up to the games.  Nobody in LA really cares.  would not have been anything like a typical home game.

not really the point as the SB  doesn't let all the Season Ticket holders have first dibs but I do agree the LA fan base is lame. That SF game was mostly SF fans..no les than 50% for sure. The SB HFA comes  into play  by being able to sleep at home and work out in your own facilities. That is certainly worth something

I am guessing the NFL will do whatever it can to boost football in LA.  But I guess if every game is a sellout then who cares to the owners I guess.  Either or this is probably the worst Super Bowl to decide on who to cheer for....I like Stafford but I don't like how LA basically bought that team......I am just tired of hearing about Joe Brrrr....can't win with either team lol

9 hours ago, Okiechief1 said:

While i don't think its rigged to that point i also think a muti billion dollar company that is run by other billionaires is very capable and willing to do some shady shit as well and don't think everything is on the up n up at times.  

I've wondered this at times, especially after the SB last year. Having said that, after the Chiefs won in 19, there were search results on YouTube that populated, when searching for SB 54; about that game being fixed. 

I was worried about facing the Rams, but mainly from the standpoint of it being a shootout, and a repeat of the game in 18. I'm sure everyone would have loved it, but not me.

3 hours ago, timmy_6262 said:

I am guessing the NFL will do whatever it can to boost football in LA.  But I guess if every game is a sellout then who cares to the owners I guess.  Either or this is probably the worst Super Bowl to decide on who to cheer for....I like Stafford but I don't like how LA basically bought that team......I am just tired of hearing about Joe Brrrr....can't win with either team lol

Timmy, it’s time like these I keep a bottle of scotch in the cupboard. I’ll pour one for each of us. And maybe one more for the chiefs. 

11 hours ago, timmy_6262 said:

Burrow is a good story for the NFL. They want to create a young challenger to Mahomes and they want to pile on the narrative of good young QBs, interestingly all in AFC. So I can see them favoring him at this point but if they try to rig the SB that would create a much worse backlash which hurts the league as soon as now. Just look at how many people watch a watered down pro bowl or the NBA.

3 minutes ago, xen said:

Raise your hand if you had Cinci-Rams in this superbowl at the beginning of last season.

Nope. When they got stafford it was a thought. But no.

and with burrow off injury and that oline, absolutely not cincy 

2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Kliff was a super reach..kyler desperately needs a new coach. 

Was he riding the success of Mahomes? I've wondered about that, since I don't remember him doing anything at Texas Tech other than he was Mahomes coach. I thought it was silly hire by the Cards, but thought maybe I was wrong the way they started off.