Let’s be Honest, I’m kinda glad the Chiefs won’t lose another Super Bowl this year

4 hours ago, azchief21 said:

The fans are starting to turn on Kyler. I don't think Kliff is up to the task. Gets overwhelmed at the end of every season.

From a resident of AZ who doesn’t care either way about Kyler.  He seems entitled and selfish to me.  I noticed it with his recruitment at ATM with Sumlin in college and his body language when things don’t his way.

2 hours ago, Mr Ev said:

From a resident of AZ who doesn’t care either way about Kyler.  He seems entitled and selfish to me.  I noticed it with his recruitment at ATM with Sumlin in college and his body language when things don’t his way.

He does seem to point blame during games. Almost like trying to show everybody the WR messed up and it wasn't him. This would suck as a teammate and the late season collapses are getting old to fans. 

On 2/8/2022 at 8:38 PM, azchief21 said:

He does seem to point blame during games. Almost like trying to show everybody the WR messed up and it wasn't him. This would suck as a teammate and the late season collapses are getting old to fans. 

Funny story…my MIL sat next to him on a flight to LAX right after he got drafted and didn’t even realize it was him.  She said he looked too small to play qb in the nfl when we told her it was him.