I Tried to watch it (TWICE) first when it came on in the afternoon...saw the way the defenses were playing and took a nap instead.  then it was replayed on NFL Network around 7 last night...nope could not last a set of downs..bullshit

I saw where someone said they should have the two teams with the worst records play and the winner gets the overall #1 pick, so this year it would have been the lions and the jags...even that would be better than the BS trotted out there by the NFL. I feel sorry for the fans who wasted $$ on a seat there because i bet it wasn't cheap.

10 hours ago, KC Warpaint said:

I saw where someone said they should have the two teams with the worst records play and the winner gets the overall #1 pick, so this year it would have been the lions and the jags...even that would be better than the BS trotted out there by the NFL. I feel sorry for the fans who wasted $$ on a seat there because i bet it wasn't cheap.

But wouldn't that mean the worse team losing out on the #1 pick. It definitely sounds more like a game worth watching but kind of beats the purpose of the draft order. 

23 hours ago, sith13 said:

Surprised that the game is still a thing. The selection used to mean something but the game itself could hurt that over time. Don't even know who won and don't even care :( 

But if they get rid of the game, think about all those alternates who now won’t make the Pro Bowl? They’d no longer be able to put that on their resume. ;)

19 hours ago, KC Warpaint said:

But then those teams who are tanking and actually are not the worst team would be rewarded by tanking and then actually showing up for a game. But if it were that anyone who loses that game gets the number one pick, there would be so many turnovers on purpose and a few plays where somebody “accidentally” doesn’t recover the ball and lets it go out of bounds.

On 2/7/2022 at 4:53 PM, KC Warpaint said:

I Tried to watch it (TWICE) first when it came on in the afternoon...saw the way the defenses were playing and took a nap instead.  then it was replayed on NFL Network around 7 last night...nope could not last a set of downs..bullshit

Unless I’m guaranteed a Mahomes autographed football it’s def not worth it.

6 hours ago, timmy_6262 said:

They should keep the voting so people can be "Pro-Bowlers" but just scrap the game if that's what is going to happen.  That would keep the Pro Bowl the actual best players instead of the 10 deep into alternates who shouldn't be even considered for the Pro Bowl

Yeah, the Pro Bowl is an anachronistic legacy of a far gone age. It served its purpose decades ago. It needs to be retired just like the NFL champion vs the college all star game. 

21 hours ago, dhitter said:

Pro Bowl is a joke. Yet in a game where few are trying and no one is really tackling (QBs are basically untouchable).....somehow a defender gets to tackle Mahomes to the ground? WTF???

Should have been Mac Jones, payback for the ankle twist.