Bengals vs Rams

Chiefmanzada

Bengals vs Rams  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win?

• Bengals
    • Rams

Hoping for huge fight before the game resulting in disqualification of everyone, a mutual forfeit, and a subsequent riot from the fans which can only be stopped by Eminem performing Lose Yourself over and over for 3 hours interrupted only by Pepsi commercials.  Roger Goodell then immediately resigns in shame and is replaced by Ted Nugent who replaces future halftime shows with releasing a live deer on the field and giving bows and arrows to 5 people in the stands.  First to get the deer survives, other 4 fight to the death armed only with pitchforks.  The sole pitchfork survivor gets to coach the Broncos for the year unless their pitchfork injuries prevent it.  

It's a work in progress, but that's the basic framework.  

3 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

Hoping for huge fight before the game resulting in disqualification of everyone, a mutual forfeit, and a subsequent riot from the fans which can only be stopped by Eminem performing Lose Yourself over and over for 3 hours interrupted only by Pepsi commercials.  Roger Goodell then immediately resigns in shame and is replaced by Ted Nugent who replaces future halftime shows with releasing a live deer on the field and giving bows and arrows to 5 people in the stands.  First to get the deer survives, other 4 fight to the death armed only with pitchforks.  The sole pitchfork survivor gets to coach the Broncos for the year unless their pitchfork injuries prevent it.  

It's a work in progress, but that's the basic framework.  

80S Cheering GIF

Not decided if I even care to watch.  The Burrow hype has annoyed the shit out of me so I'm leaning towards the Rams. Stafford seems like a decent fella who has been doomed in the NFL purgatory until this year and I hate to see an AFC team besides KC raise the trophy.

Otherwise, maybe end in a tie or an endless overtime leaving all players injured and unable to continue. MCVay suffers permanent impotence shared throughout social media by his soon to be ex model gf.