Bengals vs Rams

Chiefmanzada

Bengals vs Rams  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win?

• Bengals
    • Rams

7 minutes ago, Mr Ev said:

Both led to scores so I’m not how it was so unfair for the Bungholes.  

I never said it was, I just don't like the inconsistency. I was slightly pulling for the Bengals, but I'm not that invested in it.  I just thought it was weird they started calling the flags then, when they weren't before. It makes you think something is going on.

1 hour ago, qnet said:

I never said it was, I just don't like the inconsistency. I was slightly pulling for the Bengals, but I'm not that invested in it.  I just thought it was weird they started calling the flags then, when they weren't before. It makes you think something is going on.

If it is…let’s go Avalanche!  My hometown hockey team is owned by Kronke as well. 

15 minutes ago, Chiefmanzada said:

Don’t mind seeing this 

Yeah…in my opinion, F those Cincy guys.  They were the paradox of the playoffs.  Happy to be in the playoffs, didn’t out gain any of their opponents in their games, the most sacks in the league, and it took the Chiefs pissing down their own leg to get them to the Super Bowl.  It’s one thing to talk smack in a big game but it’s another to walk the walk.  At the end of the day nobody remembers a tackle, they remember championships.  

And another thing, I never met a Cincy fan in my life until they went to the SB.  Just stop already.  Let’s see how well they do when teams game plan against them and Burrows like they did against the Chiefs and Mahomes.  

20 hours ago, qnet said:

The Rams earned this, IMHO. 

Actualky I think they were really, really fortunate. They had a few extra players on the field at the end of the game. The Refs. The holding call in particular, with a few more for insurance. I think this defensive holding call was pivotal. There was not a foul., especially considering how the game had been called up to that point. So, instead of 4th and goal, it is 1st and goal.  No flag, I think, we are talking about a Bengals upset.  Another one was the personal foul that offset the holding call. Phantom.  The cup pass interference was a foul, but again, 4 penalties combined the whole game, then 4 flags in the last minute. WTF.  Guess this Karma payback from their 1st game with us. My opinion is that ,flags need to be kept in the pocket under 2 minutes unless it is really aggregious and painfully obvious. 

39 minutes ago, Docbarnabee said:

Actualky I think they were really, really fortunate. They had a few extra players on the field at the end of the game. The Refs. The holding call in particular, with a few more for insurance. I think this defensive holding call was pivotal. There was not a foul., especially considering how the game had been called up to that point. So, instead of 4th and goal, it is 1st and goal.  No flag, I think, we are talking about a Bengals upset.  Another one was the personal foul that offset the holding call. Phantom.  The cup pass interference was a foul, but again, 4 penalties combined the whole game, then 4 flags in the last minute. WTF.  Guess this Karma payback from their 1st game with us. My opinion is that ,flags need to be kept in the pocket under 2 minutes unless it is really aggregious and painfully obvious. 

I don't disagree on the phantom holding call the final 2 min, but the face mask non-call that resulted in a Cincinnati TD was just as egregious. Kind of a wash in my mind and I could care less about who won or lost. 

1 hour ago, Docbarnabee said:

I also agree about the flags, but like what's been pointed out, the Bengals benefitted from some no-calls as well. I just think that losing OBJ so early really hurt them, and they had to fight for everything after that.

Having said that, the calls against the Bengals did come at some crucial times. 

I can't lie, I started out rooting for the Bengals, but got hyped watching the way Aaron Donald was playing, especially after the Bengals O lineman shoved him in the face. 

CJ had 75 QB pressures this year even with playing end for 6 games.  That is absurd for an interior player.  For reference, TJ Watt had 62.  

Is he Aaron Donald?  Well nobody is.  But he's not that far off.  Donald had 100 pressured.  9 sacks vs 12 for Donald.

I've been seeing some criticism on this board of CJ.  He's not a perfect player (show me one) but he is an amazing player.