aaaaah sweet schadenfreude

definitely Chiefs-related

Apple getting toasted by the entire league, just like he got toasted by Cupp. 

This is why you don't talk shit. Real champions don't need to talk shit. I wish Hardman and Hill would learn, but I don't begrudge them for getting their revenge, because Apple was classless:

30 minutes ago, DieHard said:

Didn't Hardman single handedly give the Bucs 2 TDs in our SB loss?  Lined up off sides on a punt play and untouched fumble on ST? And that ring. Didn't he have 1 catch for 2 yards in that Super Bowl? Hardman is the last person who should be showing his ring and talking trash.

he probably wouldn't have if Apple didn't talk shit directly to him and Tyreek after the AFCCG, if you dish it out, you better be prepared to take it as well

13 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

he probably wouldn't have if Apple didn't talk shit directly to him and Tyreek after the AFCCG, if you dish it out, you better be prepared to take it as well

That's the point... early in the game, Hardman and Hill were both talking it up with a 21-3 lead... which is what fueled apple

we saw it happen last year with Hill against TB during the reg season... then we saw him get shut out in the SB by the same people he was pointing at, who mocked him on the biggest stage

yeah these guys are professionals, but they take shit seriously and trash talk motivates people

just keep your fucking mouths shut... act like you been there

that's all I ask

49 minutes ago, DieHard said:

Didn't Hardman single handedly give the Bucs 2 TDs in our SB loss?  Lined up off sides on a punt play and untouched fumble on ST? And that ring. Didn't he have 1 catch for 2 yards in that Super Bowl? Hardman is the last person who should be showing his ring and talking trash.

exactly... Hardman has no right to trash talk from his couch

I understand why he did last night, because apple is a trash talker too

but Hardman needs to STFU just like Hill

Eli Apple deserves all this.  He has been in the league for 6 seasons.  For 5 3/4 of those seasons he's been bad to slightly below average.  He had a nice run of like 5 or 6 games at the end of this season/playoffs and started spouting off to everyone like he's Dion Sanders...  

Don't talk smack if you are not even mediocre at best...

Meh.  I don't have a problem with a little in game trash.  They are adults playing in a violent game against the best athletes in the world.  Emotion and adrenaline are a big part of it guys are jawing the whole game.  And part of their job is to entertain. That's different than what Eli did, and he's gonna get trashed appropriately.  

56 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

Meh.  I don't have a problem with a little in game trash.  They are adults playing in a violent game against the best athletes in the world.  Emotion and adrenaline are a big part of it guys are jawing the whole game.  And part of their job is to entertain. That's different than what Eli did, and he's gonna get trashed appropriately.  

Sorry I disagree... rule #1 you don't give fuel to your enemy... 

How did it feel watching this last February? 

winfield hill peace

3 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

You think the Bucs were motivated to play their best because of Tyreek giving them the deuces and not because it was the Super Bowl?  

I think his behavior in November gave their defensive backfield extra motivation. And it showed. 

5 hours ago, mex said:

I think his behavior in November gave their defensive backfield extra motivation. And it showed. 

It pissed me off when he did that, because I never thought the peace sign was that big of a deal. Apparently it is for some people. Tyreek seemed to take pretty well, had no choice I guess.

36 minutes ago, mex said:

What showed was we had zero offensive line left.  Like none.  If Winfield wants to take credit for that then that's ok I guess.  But Tyreek giving him the deuces didn't make him faster.  

8 hours ago, DieHard said:

No.. Hardman has more than every right to flash that baby. 

He sparked the 24-0 comeback against Houston. 

Honestly if he didn’t return that like he did, who knows if we get any momentum from that game. 

Also had a great game against the Bengals couple weeks ago. 

12 hours ago, Chiefmanzada said:

Honestly if he didn’t return that like he did, who knows if we get any momentum from that game. 

That Houston game he had 2 catches for 19 yards. 1 rush for -6. The next game against Tenn he had 1 catch for 8 yards. 

Total yards from scrimmage that post season was 23. 

7 minutes ago, DieHard said:

That Houston game he had 2 catches for 19 yards. 1 rush for -6. The next game against Tenn he had 1 catch for 8 yards. 

Total yards from scrimmage that post season was 23. 

He had 142 return yards in the Houston game.

I was at that game.  The crowd was out of it until he lit that return.  It was 24-0 Texans at that point.

13 hours ago, Chiefmanzada said:

That was a very good return but I wouldn't consider it the primary spark. After 24-0 defense didn't let the Texans get out of their own half until we were already up by 17, offense scoring 6 TDs in 7 drives without letting them pass midfield. You don't get that with just a return to the midfield.

1 hour ago, DieHard said:

Fair enough. Not sure that is cause to talk trash on a CB. But OK.

You brought up his performance in past games into the conversation as to why he shouldn't be talking.  Xen and Chiefmanzada just countered what you brought up, referencing another game. 

I get what you're saying, but we're going off on a tangent like we always do.  The only thing I knew Apple said was what was posted on here, and that wasn't disrespect, it just showed us how bad the Chiefs screwed up.

None of us know what was said between Apple and Hardman during these games, so I think that has something to do with that. The receivers from other teams chiming in, leads me to believe that Apple is a trash talker.

Eli Apple was drafted in the first round (10th overall). He's been on four different teams, and has 5 total INT's in his six year career. By your logic, he shouldn't be talking trash either. 

6 hours ago, qnet said:

You brought up his performance in past games into the conversation as to why he shouldn't be talking.  Xen and Chiefmanzada just countered what you brought up, referencing another game. 

I get what you're saying, but we're going off on a tangent like we always do.  The only thing I knew Apple said was what was posted on here, and that wasn't disrespect, it just showed us how bad the Chiefs screwed up.

None of us know what was said between Apple and Hardman during these games, so I think that has something to do with that. The receivers from other teams chiming in, leads me to believe that Apple is a trash talker.

Eli Apple was drafted in the first round (10th overall). He's been on four different teams, and has 5 total INT's in his six year career. By your logic, he shouldn't be talking trash either. 

All good points. Not a big Apple or Hardman fan so I should probably shut up.