aaaaah sweet schadenfreude

10 hours ago, qnet said:

Eli Apple was drafted in the first round (10th overall). He's been on four different teams, and has 5 total INT's in his six year career. By your logic, he shouldn't be talking trash either. 

Nobody said he should.

13 hours ago, qnet said:

Eli Apple was drafted in the first round (10th overall). He's been on four different teams, and has 5 total INT's in his six year career. By your logic, he shouldn't be talking trash either. 

Players can talk trash as much as they want during the game. It definitely helps some do better but nobody should be talking trash or trying to roast others after the game. Looks juvenile and somewhat classless. 

I got to give it to Apple’s mom. Nice one. 

On Monday, Apple’s mom replied to a sports reporter on Twitter that cracked a joke about Apple’s lack of coverage in the big game. 

“Such an incredible experience providing coverage at my first Super Bowl, unlike Eli Apple,” Bally Sports reporter Annie Agar tweeted, adding a photo of herself at SoFi Stadium. 

Apple replied, “I can believe that. Word on the street is you catch a lotta balls. 😏 Mainstream media stays on that bull–t.“

3 minutes ago, DieHard said:

I got to give it to Apple’s mom. Nice one. 

On Monday, Apple’s mom replied to a sports reporter on Twitter that cracked a joke about Apple’s lack of coverage in the big game. 

“Such an incredible experience providing coverage at my first Super Bowl, unlike Eli Apple,” Bally Sports reporter Annie Agar tweeted, adding a photo of herself at SoFi Stadium. 

Apple replied, “I can believe that. Word on the street is you catch a lotta balls. 😏 Mainstream media stays on that bull–t.“

Now that’s how you talk trash bitches.