Sam Madison out

23 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Just posted an article that mentioned players having a beef with him similar to EB.  Not sure the details or what happened.

12 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Players had major issues with him. All in line with the Bienemy shit.

Interesting, I hadn't heard that

1 hour ago, Calichief said:

It could be speculation as it’s in an article.

however there are too many things that make some sense in there 

Yeah, I just read through it. I hope that's not what happened but, It's hard to ignore being a diehard Chiefs fan. If it really is true I hope Reid has it in him to bring it all out, no matter the pushback. With the respect he has around the league, I don't think people would blame him for it. Good lord.

12 minutes ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

Meh, we seemed to develop some young cbs, but we also had opposing wide receivers running wide open due to blown coverages constantly. I assume that is spags fault because of an over complicated scheme, but I can’t imagine our secondary coach was helping the situation 

you are full of assumptions 

15 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

you are full of assumptions 

Do you have a better explanation as to why our secondary is constantly confused? That should never happen especially when you have “mastermind” tyrann mathieu back there to direct them.

Too complicated of scheme was the knock on bob sutton that no one wanted to admit, except that when he was fired they admitted that was the reason

1 hour ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

Do you have a better explanation as to why our secondary is constantly confused? That should never happen especially when you have “mastermind” tyrann mathieu back there to direct them.

Too complicated of scheme was the knock on bob sutton that no one wanted to admit, except that when he was fired they admitted that was the reason

I think some players are just not as smart as others.

8 hours ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

Define "constantly".  Would be good if you had some data to back this assertion.

I remember Bill Belichick explaining a defensive formation the Chiefs were running when Sutton was DC.  He pointed out how a player had screwed up. The player messing up wasn't the primary thing he was talking about, it was just something he mentioned while talking about the whole sequence. 

Soloman Wicots did the same thing while covering a Chiefs game during the DV years.

Coaches mess up, but a lot of it is on the player's intelligence and talent.

7 hours ago, moons314 said:

Is that the same Sam Madison that played opposite Surtain in Miami before we got Surtain?  Damn I feel old, especially with Surtain and Antoine Winfield having children playing in the league.  If Jim Kelly has a great grandson in the draft, I'm outta here. 

I thought it was.