Ticking time bomb

Not sure how valid it is but it does make some good points.   I can’t make games so maybe some of you could validate those points addressed.

It makes some sense and I would love for this to be factual but who really knows.

https://ckedboard.medium.com/how-a-season-long-rift-between-patrick-mahomes-and-eric-bieniemy-ruined-the-afc-championship-35481f116513

If this shit is true, then it cost us maybe 2 Super Bowls. 
this is big shit. 
And some serious crow… my constant criticism of Reid and the running game could be linked here. Although, no matter the year, team or qb, Reid has lost a lot of big games with lopsided pass run totals 

https://ckedboard.medium.com/how-a-season-long-rift-between-patrick-mahomes-and-eric-bieniemy-ruined-the-afc-championship-35481f116513

Wow, if this is true, wow. I feel really ignorant for posting  things about EB if this is true. I will admit, when the Chiefs lost the SB the way they did, in the back of my mind I wondered if EB had called the game (I know some of you alluded to this). 

The 2nd half, in the Bengals game; was really hard to ignore and had me wondering what's going on. I even had conspiracy theories floating in my head about the game being fixed. 

I hate to speculate, but if true, I really hope EB is gone after this year. 

I have all kinds of thoughts about this situation, if true, that would be best for the locker room. 

That is some pretty damning stuff if it is true.  It does make sense to a degree and would definitely explain the shit-show from the offense in the second half of the AFCCG.  I'm all about giving a guy his chances, and until anything is officially released ( if ever ), I have reservations about EB.  It all lines up about his inability to land a job.  I wonder what the question that the broncos GM asked him was?  Regardless, I think his time here is more than likely done.  Nagy may very well be coming back.

8 hours ago, THEWIZARD said:

JFC. If this is true he needs to be fired. Reid kind of reminds me of Dick Vermeil. Too loyal to his coaches, and it cost him what might be a rising star coach. Hated losing Kafka.

who? EB cant be fired  he's not under contract.. Reid??

8 hours ago, THEWIZARD said:

JFC. If this is true he needs to be fired. Reid kind of reminds me of Dick Vermeil. Too loyal to his coaches, and it cost him what might be a rising star coach. Hated losing Kafka.

Naw....he can't be fired cuz he is not under contract. He just needs to not be rehired. ..lol. Much cleaner.

This is the guy that started the "Save our Chiefs" movement back in the Pioli era. Marty McDonald. I've met him. Solid dude. And what he did at that time really moved a lot of people in the organization. The plane flyover was legendary.

So I have no doubt he has formed relationships and gotten sources inside the building over the years. But we'd also be naive to believe it's 100% true without anyone else getting wind of this. By nature a certain percentage of this is speculatory, and intended to push a narrative.

I think EB and the Chiefs may be at a crossroads. There are so many people out there that believe everything they are told, that now you are gonna have thousands of local fans who have Bienemy on their naughty list. 

This story is going to make the rounds quickly. We will see if they re-up with Bienemy and people end up with a bunch of egg on their face. If Bienemy does end up going his own way though...Marty, Wendler, etc. (Chiefs Kingdom editorial board) are gonna look like local "Schefters."

This is the reason myself, and many others here, have pleaded to get rid of Bieniemy for multiple years. You can’t trust a guy who can’t speak a sentence without dropping 7 cliches and laughing like a child nonstop.

some of these details i have been aware of, but the force feeding of the ball to clyde is a new one to me, and if true is a combination of two of the most frustrating aspects of the chiefs. 1.EB is a sucky coach 2. CEH is a sucky rb.

its so frustrating guys. The mere thought this guy potentially cost us multiple superbowls because of optics is maddening.

rule #1 for chiefs, keep mahomes productive and happy

I'll reserve judgment, but if true then KC cannot allow "optics" dictate their decisions. Screw the media, KC fans will stand with them in solidarity as long as they are putting Mahomes and team in the best position to win and succeed.  They can hire a polka dotted leprechaun and nobody would care as long as we win.

I would also add that Reid is not obligated to make someone HC material. If EB isn't putting the team in the best position to succeed then nothing is owed, move on. SB windows are short and he is old, make the hard choice and let him go. I know Reid has a passion to rescue and navigate others to a better life, but sometimes you have to cut your losses for the betterment of everyone else. Again...only of EB is an actual issue.