Free agents

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Biggjliv4 said:

You'd think he'd like to play for a SB contender and legit QB. But money talks I guess.

He may want to win for once too. If it is one I bet he picks here, then again maybe Robinson is signed while he sits and ponders.

1 hour ago, kkuenn said:

He may want to win for once too. If it is one I bet he picks here, then again maybe Robinson is signed while he sits and ponders.

i think that Landry is waiting for Robinson to sign and Robinson is waiting for Landry to sign, either one can base their contract off of what the other one gets

13 hours ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

Jaguars signing WR Christian Kirk 4 years 72 Mil is lunacy. thats why that franchise sucks. 

They must spend the cap over the 3-year period so some pointless signings are basically mandatory. That being said they might be considering this a good move which wouldn't surprise me based on their track record.

Bryan Bulaga, RT who I think can be starter for a year or at least depth if beaten out. Has played LT too and guard I believe. Good swing tackle candidate for a year. Don't think he will command to much die to age 32, and injury history.

8 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Bryan Bulaga, RT who I think can be starter for a year or at least depth if beaten out. Has played LT too and guard I believe. Good swing tackle candidate for a year. Don't think he will command to much die to age 32, and injury history.

What kind of die are we talking about?  That shit can get pretty pricey.

5 minutes ago, SEMO said:

What kind of die are we talking about?  That shit can get pretty pricey.

Well with the additions of pass rushers our west opponents have added and a torn pec that Niang had, might be worth us looking into for a solid RT.

8 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Well with the additions of pass rushers our west opponents have added and a torn pec that Niang had, might be worth us looking into for a solid RT.

I just read that and was about to post about it. He might be worth kicking the tires since Niang will be out for quite a few games. Isn't he a former Hawkeye? Gotta love them Iowa O linemen

2 minutes ago, THEWIZARD said:

I just read that and was about to post about it. He might be worth kicking the tires since Niang will be out for quite a few games. Isn't he a former Hawkeye? Gotta love them Iowa O linemen

He is an iowa hawkeye.. played LT really well for iowa, but his shorter arms moved him to RT.