Free agents

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to get Allen Robinson and try to score 50 points a game. I love the new safety we signed, but fielding an elite defense seems far fetched with the way free agency unfolded.

Need 2 stud d ends, stud d tackle, couple solid corners, few backup people not named sorenson or niemann.

Or… pray to god we win games 45 to 35 with some timely turnovers.

23 minutes ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

Time to get Allen Robinson and try to score 50 points a game. I love the new safety we signed, but fielding an elite defense seems far fetched with the way free agency unfolded.

Need 2 stud d ends, stud d tackle, couple solid corners, few backup people not named sorenson or niemann.

Or… pray to god we win games 45 to 35 with some timely turnovers.

2 stud D Ends Nope

Stud D Tackle Nope

Solid Corners (We had one that we let walk out the Door)

Sorenson and Niemann must have some incriminating Photos or Emails of Clark, Andy or Veach because nobody can explain how they can stay on this roster

1 hour ago, Holmes4six! said:

Jones went to raiders. Miller to Bills. 
what’s left now? 
even Obgah resigned with Miami. 
shelves getting bare. 
but heh…. We got Clark. 

Well, fuck. I don't think Clark,  Kaindoh(sp?) and Danna is going to cut it.Veach said he was going to concentrate on the D line.  What the hell is his plan? Do it with the draft?

It seems like the rest of the division is making strides to catch up while KC is sitting on their hands.

3 minutes ago, THEWIZARD said:

Well, fuck. I don't think Clark,  Kaindoh(sp?) and Danna is going to cut it.Veach said he was going to concentrate on the D line.  What the hell is his plan? Do it with the draft?

It seems like the rest of the division is making strides to catch up while KC is sitting on their hands.

I wouldn't worry about it just yet.   This time last year the only parts that we had to the opening day oline were Thuney and Niang.  IIRC the only signing we had to this point was Thuney.  We were active with Trent Williams but in the end he went back to the niners.  The OBJ trade didn't happen till mid April.  Veach may very well be active behind the scenes but he isn't going to over pay just make a move either.  

2 minutes ago, Okiechief1 said:

I wouldn't worry about it just yet.   This time last year the only parts that we had to the opening day oline were Thuney and Niang.  IIRC the only signing we had to this point was Thuney.  We were active with Trent Williams but in the end he went back to the niners.  The OBJ trade didn't happen till mid April.  Veach may very well be active behind the scenes but he isn't going to over pay just make a move either.  

I'm not overly worried. Yet. I'm just concerned. Veach hopefully has a plan, and it needs to be a good one with the rest of the division going all out.