Free agents

11 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Clark's contract is peanuts as  he was still going to get a big chunk of change so that makes sense.  Your hard on for Brown is getting old and was tiresome a long time ago. WR's market has been set you pay WR's or run the Ball.

Why cant  you and your Ilk just wait till after the Draft and then  Bitch, bellyache and complain?  Veach  overall has been very good about playing the cap. Look what he did with just a few $$'s last year. Time for your pony to learn new tricks.

Im not hard on brown, im being hard on veach for a pattern of decisions that they are now trying to correct on the fly.

Sometimes I write stuff like this to see what people will fixate on. God forbid anyone criticize the front office, they have never made a mistake.

however when i write i can see the plan with arden key and would look into the same player and its a solid idea… of course lets not comment on anything positive 

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Thank you. Im inspired.

Love your positive attitude. Everything is great. PM,Veach,Andy are great. All is great. All the moves are great. 

Not sure why we discuss anything? Its all great.

Exactly sir, why even have a discussion board if every decision is flawless and the mere idea we won’t go 20-0 every season is absurd.

35 minutes ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

Im not hard on brown, im being hard on veach for a pattern of decisions that they are now trying to correct on the fly.

Sometimes I write stuff like this to see what people will fixate on. God forbid anyone criticize the front office, they have never made a mistake.

however when i write i can see the plan with arden key and would look into the same player and its a solid idea… of course lets not comment on anything positive 

I think you have a fare point about discussion, but every thread doesn’t need to have a Brown string. We knew how individuals felt 47 Brown posts ago. It’s like that dude and Fisher the last couple years. Time will tell. That horse has been beaten to death. 

8 minutes ago, DieHard said:

I think you have a fare point about discussion, but every thread doesn’t need to have a Brown string. We knew how individuals felt 47 Brown posts ago. It’s like that dude and Fisher the last couple years. Time will tell. That horse has been beaten to death. 

Ok noted, i will stop. I was simply listing recent important decisions that have been made

14 minutes ago, THEWIZARD said:

Seen this this morning.

https://arrowheadaddict.com/2022/03/25/deon-bush-offer-kc-chiefs-secondary/

This sounds like a good signing.

Bye-bye Dirty Dan.

The Chiefs are getting an experienced safety who has been harshly overlooked for a few years now. After the Bears lost Adrian Amos to the Packers, Bush very well could have stepped in and started in my mind.

“For the first couple of seasons, Bush was a valuable backup and special teams guy. The fact that he hadn’t been given a shot by another team for the past couple of years, and has re-signed in Chicago, is surprising to me. He’s someone who looks to finish plays. He’s a hard hitter. He’s also shown a nose for the football at times and has above-average ball skills. He’s a true professional and someone the Chiefs will love having in the locker room.

2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Seems we signed the BellDozer again

Veach is apparently signing enough secondary players to fill the entire roster BEFORE the draft.  When the draft does come around, he can then avoid having to draft any one position just to fill a need.  Several of this recent signings won't last until the final cuts.  Seems like a sound plan to me.  Draft for upgrades rather than for immediate needs. 

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

The Chiefs are getting an experienced safety who has been harshly overlooked for a few years now. After the Bears lost Adrian Amos to the Packers, Bush very well could have stepped in and started in my mind.

“For the first couple of seasons, Bush was a valuable backup and special teams guy. The fact that he hadn’t been given a shot by another team for the past couple of years, and has re-signed in Chicago, is surprising to me. He’s someone who looks to finish plays. He’s a hard hitter. He’s also shown a nose for the football at times and has above-average ball skills. He’s a true professional and someone the Chiefs will love having in the locker room.

Veach just seems to have a nose for these under the radar players. 

27 minutes ago, DieHard said:

Time to find a new scape goat. Hope we find another UFA that will have 12 picks and 396 tackles and 4.5 sacks and beat out most drafted guys. Good luck to Dan. Talking to you Watts. 

He certainly had his moments

44 minutes ago, DieHard said:

Time to find a new scape goat. Hope we find another UFA that will have 12 picks and 396 tackles and 4.5 sacks and beat out most drafted guys. Good luck to Dan. Talking to you Watts. 

Could also put in there yards given up, td passes made against him, missed assignments too. The dude showed up to make that one great play every now and them to keep us hoping. He is just now on his down hill slide and we can't keep him around.

#Chiefs have actively communicated with All-Pro corner Stephon Gilmore as a potential addition, per source. Kansas City suddenly has added cap space following the Tyreek Hill trade and has always liked Gilmore. Corners Charvarius Ward and Mike Hughes have both left in.

Also seeing chatter about Giants CB Bradberry. Possible trade. If we got these 2, cross off cb for this year unless a no brainer falls in the draft. Possible late round development cb maybe them too.

Would allow is to focus on d line, wr, rt and S in that order in draft.

Edit: 4th round trade should do complete the trade.

Gilmore, Bradberry, Sneed and Fenton round out a very good cb room.   

Can Veach sign Arden Key, Gilmore, trade for Bradberry and bring back Ingram.  Then move up for Jermaine Johnson and grab George Pickens? 

Um I think our D and O would be better overall.   

35 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Gilmore, Bradberry, Sneed and Fenton round out a very good cb room.   

Can Veach sign Arden Key, Gilmore, trade for Bradberry and bring back Ingram.  Then move up for Jermaine Johnson and grab George Pickens? 

Um I think our D and O would be better overall.   

Give Veach gm of the year if he could pull that off.