Combine boycott

Palangi

13 hours ago, Palangi said:

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2022/2/21/22944419/almost-half-of-nfl-combine-invitees-intend-to-boycott-the-event

good for the players. Goodell can shove his draconian measures up his ass.  It is so good to see people fight back from the communist control. 

altho I totally agree with the FUCK GOODELL  aspect that's pretty ballsy of the players. I mean it could cost some $$millions and I have to wonder what their agents are thinking. I bet they don't like it.

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

altho I totally agree with the FUCK GOODELL  aspect that's pretty ballsy of the players. I mean it could cost some $$millions and I have to wonder what their agents are thinking. I bet they don't like it.

Won't cost them anything really. They can use their college pro days to showcase it. This will take away from the NFL and its ability to make money off the combine. It also will hurt those lower type athletes, but a lot of them aren't invited any ways and use their college pro days. Goodell will cave in. The loss of revenue would be to high.

3 hours ago, oldtimer said:

My understanding is that the agents were the one protesting.  They couldn't accept having the players interacting with teams without the agents being there with them.  Not sure why the NFL would make it a big deal aside from virtue signaling that they still care about COVED politics.  Some players bring their agents, nutritionists, trainers, home boys, etcc.  Makes quite a crowd.  The NFL will cave.