Did three mocks. Curious which one you guys like the most.

Lamardirts

5 hours ago, Obi Won Mahome said:

I like them, but edge is not taken often  or early enough 

I hope we take Edge in the first and then double dip in the 3rd but I'm not sure we will.   Danna is a rotational young guy (I don't see much upside though) and Kaindoh is a 4th rounder with a lot of potential but super raw.  Will we draft two more young guys to pair with them?  I see us addressing Edge with a high price FA and then hope to get Ingram back and then draft a high rounder.   

18 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

I hope we take Edge in the first and then double dip in the 3rd but I'm not sure we will.   Danna is a rotational young guy (I don't see much upside though) and Kaindoh is a 4th rounder with a lot of potential but super raw.  Will we draft two more young guys to pair with them?  I see us addressing Edge with a high price FA and then hope to get Ingram back and then draft a high rounder.   

I would like to see us get an Edge in FA, retain Ingram, then spend one high pick & one day 2 pick on DL.

My preferred draft order would be Edge, CB, S assuming HB is gone and depending of FA.  But the preferred order and the way the board falls are two different things.  If WR Williams, London, or Burks happened to be on the board at #30 and no top Edge or CB was there, then the Chiefs might go that way.  If Ingrahm can be resigned, the Chiefs can afford to go for only one future starter.  A cover LB with one of the third picks might make sense.  I'm not sold on prioritizing the IDL as long as Nnadi is resigned.

On 2/23/2022 at 5:30 PM, Lamardirts said:

Mock A.   

1316649085_ScreenShot2022-02-23at4_51_38PM.thumb.png.bbe77b8a6ccb11afc770bab011c7aef5.png

Mock B.

809347987_ScreenShot2022-02-23at5_01_04PM.thumb.png.bd973445b7bbbf223168c311d27d4ab1.png

Mock C1842054588_ScreenShot2022-02-23at5_15_09PM.thumb.png.d73e714127df648dd5ef8e5684096f9d.png

Which one do you like best?  A, B, C, or none of the above?

Mock A is definitely my favorite.  I just read an article saying Davis from GA ran a 4.78 40 & weighs in at 341.  

If he is as good a football player as his #’s make him look he’d be nasty next to CJ95.

On 3/2/2022 at 11:47 PM, jetlord said:

My preferred draft order would be Edge, CB, S assuming HB is gone and depending of FA.  But the preferred order and the way the board falls are two different things.  If WR Williams, London, or Burks happened to be on the board at #30 and no top Edge or CB was there, then the Chiefs might go that way.  If Ingrahm can be resigned, the Chiefs can afford to go for only one future starter.  A cover LB with one of the third picks might make sense.  I'm not sold on prioritizing the IDL as long as Nnadi is resigned.

I'd let Nnadi walk.  To me you can find 2 down gap eaters pretty easily.  No need to pay up for him.  If I'm paying up gor a space eater he better get some pressure as well, and Nnadi doesn't really move the needle there.

5 hours ago, xen said:

I'd let Nnadi walk.  To me you can find 2 down gap eaters pretty easily.  No need to pay up for him.  If I'm paying up gor a space eater he better get some pressure as well, and Nnadi doesn't really move the needle there.

Good point, but I don't think Nnadi would be that expensive.  It would e great if Saunders could contribute or Warton progressed.  Maybe the new line coach will have an effect.