Hows the feels for MNF vs Pats?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we might win this game. i think its gonna be a 24-14 or a 27-21 kinda game.

Well, you have a 0.67% chance of being right. ;)

Actually, assuming you mean a win by us, it's a 0.333% chance because you've narrowed it done to just one side of 24-14. :P

http://www.sportingcharts.com/articles/nfl/what-is-the-most-common-score-in-the-nfl.aspx

I don't care if New England appears to be struggling or slipping or whatever you want to call it. They are a team capable of coming into Arrowhead and going away with a win. That's all we need to know. I remember in 2003...New England lost their opener to Buffalo 31-0. After week one everyone was proclaiming the demise of the Patriots. They went on to go 14-2 and win a Super Bowl. Can't assume anything in this league (except that Oakland sucks!). It often boils down to matchups. That's why team A can beat team B, Team B beats Team C and Team C turns around and beats team A.

I am hoping we can match up well tonight...my confidence is a little shaky however.

We have held one strength over most teams since last year: The experience and play calling of Reid.

Tonight, we lose that advantage. Their coach is as good, or better than Reid in experience and in play calling and finding mismatches. Its also going to be national media spotlight, Monday night pressure on Cairos Santos. He is not ready for it. NE leaves with a win.

We have held one strength over most teams since last year: The experience and play calling of Reid.

Tonight, we lose that advantage. Their coach is as good, or better than Reid in experience and in play calling and finding mismatches. Its also going to be national media spotlight, Monday night pressure on Cairos Santos. He is not ready for it. NE leaves with a win.

Reid's play calling, with the exception of last week, sucks.  It always has.  Game management and play calling have long been his faults.  His shoddy play calling might have cost KC the TEN game.

Reid's play calling, with the exception of last week, sucks. It always has. Game management and play calling have long been his faults. His shoddy play calling might have cost KC the TEN game.

Totally agree. It takes him far too long week in and out that he has Charles. Now it takes too long to get Kelce the ball.

Wow.... New England is hardly a team about to fold up the tent. They are mostly a young team. In fact, they only have a handful of players 30 years or older on the entire team. Let's see. Vollmer - OT - 30, Ninkovich - DE/LB - 30, Goskowski - K - 30, Connolly - OL - 32, Wilfork - NT - 32, Browner - CB - 30, Brady - QB - 37.

Really, the only thing they have to do is replace Brady, and they may have done that when they drafted Jimmy Garoppolo in round 2 of this year's draft. They'll probably continue to turnover their receivers to improve there and find another TE, but a good lot of their core is young enough they'll keep churning.

All that said, they aren't as strong of a team as the used to be given their youth movement, so I do give KC a good chance to beat them at Arrowhead.

As I said, over.

Too bad Reid is such a shitty playcaller, we needed some of our armchair coaches in there calling plays. Sure, Reid took the supposedly mediocre talent we have and handed the almighty Belichick the single most crushing, humiliating, lopsided defeat of his storied career with the Pats but... erm... I was going somewhere with that... Anyway, Reid's a has-been who couldn't hope to match up with the masterful prowess of Belichick & Brady, something something, and pretty stupid to attempt a noise record on Monday Night against a clearly unbeatable something something...

mongo would've got that clock management right at the end of the half, that's all I'm saying.

Too bad Reid is such a shitty playcaller, we needed some of our armchair coaches in there calling plays. Sure, Reid took the supposedly mediocre talent we have and handed the almighty Belichick the single most crushing, humiliating, lopsided defeat of his storied career with the Pats but... erm... I was going somewhere with that... Anyway, Reid's a has-been who couldn't hope to match up with the masterful prowess of Belichick & Brady, something something, and pretty stupid to attempt a noise record on Monday Night against a clearly unbeatable something something...

mongo would've got that clock management right at the end of the half, that's all I'm saying.

It was brilliant.

He's had some terrible moments calling plays but not tonight.

:lol:

Archived