Hows the feels for MNF vs Pats?

Wouldn't mind seeing Stephenson at Left Guard, actually. The guy is very athletic. It would be nice to see one of our guards be able to pull and trap well. Of course, I'm talking out of my ass a bit in that its difficult to just plug and play lineman. However, with Harris playing better than I've seen in a while, it might be worth a shot.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hudson and Fisher are playing very good football.

I like Fulton, the rookie is doing his job and I have not heard his name during a single broadcast ( Okay, i do get beer during the game so I might have missed it)

The surprise is Harris and McGlynn.....These guys are doing much better than they were earlier in the year.

w

I haven't really watched Fulton, because the cameras never really focus down on people who aren't household names when they are merely linemen, unless they screw up something really badly. But I do remember during training camp how one coach described Fulton as a "road grader" type who could really clear a path. I liked that immediately when I heard it. With a couple of RB's like we have, that is a very good thing to have at guard. Assuming he is coachable and can learn how to thwart D-linemen's tricks, he could end up being a gem. What I really want to do is go to a game and just try to focus on him a bunch.

KC's two wins are over bad, to inconsistant, teams.

I am stoked to be 2-2, and thrilled at last nights blow out, but the next few weeks will show what we are really made of.

One could say SF is inconsistent too. So when will people stop calling every team the Chiefs beat inconsistent or bad teams?

Archived